659 Users Online
Lillia, Google, Bing

drive myself crazy — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
@Lilya - Evening, Mist, 37°F, 3°C. *Music Inspiration*

The presence on his own brother was still weighing on his mind, making him feel tense and irritable. He hadn’t got the chance to talk with @Inna about his concerns, he’d been too busy guarding her from that flirtatious male at the border. That had been during the hours of daylight and now the sky was growing dark with the approaching sunset of evening. Lorcan had decided to try and distract his mind and release some of the tension by going for a patrol in and around the pack territory.

Lean limbs carried him swiftly through the mist which hung like spider silk around the low branches of the trees as he made his way through the heart of the claimed lands. As usual he passed silently by the communal den, not yet comfortable with the idea of sleeping so close to wolves he barely knew. Nostril’s flared as he inhaled the scents which lingered around it, recognising only a couple of the individuals which rested inside its warm depths, before he continued onward to traipse past the medicinal cache.

Strolling past casually, he gave a curious sniff at the entrance, inhaling that sweet vanilla scent of the sweet grass which he had deposited there a few days previous…along with something else. Pausing in his steps, Lorcan approached the entrance to the cache with interest, nose pressed to the ground as he took in a lungful of air. White brows furrowed when he realised the scent actually belonged to a pack female, a pregnant one at that. Wondering what she was doing inside the medicinal den, Lorcan crept closer before tentatively peering inside.

“Um…excuse me, miss?” He called nervously as his golden eyes struggled to see into the darkness of the hole. “A-are you looking for something? I might be able to help if you are.” He asked, shifting down onto his stomach to try and get a better view from his position at the entrance.
(This post was last modified: Apr 13, 2017, 09:32 AM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Played by Tasha (Inactive) who has 328 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys

Surrounded by the muted light of the den and the overwhelming scent of different herbs that Lachesis used in daily work, Lilya was curled up, her tail folded gently alongside her body and her head resting on limbs stretched out in front of her. Her eyes were closed but the sleep that normally surrounded such a posture wasn’t quite there. She’d been trying, and frankly she felt exhausted, but it eluded her like it always seemed to. While Lilya was both nervous and excited to have children of her own, something she’d really never considered until she was faced with this situation, she had decided she absolutely hated being pregnant.

From being carefully monitored for health reasons to being sore everywhere and tired all the time, the actual carrying of children made her miserable and rather nauseous, even if she knew that soon it would end and instead she could enjoy raising pups right, unlike what her parents had done with raising her and her siblings in the midst of a war. She heard a voice call from the edge of the den, her eyes lazily dragging open as she let out a soft yawn. She hadn’t met any of the new wolves, though she was grateful that there were new wolves, especially with three litters on the way.

“M’tryin’ ta nap…” She mumbled softly before shifting her position again, raising her head and pushing up so she was sitting rather than laying. “What can Ah do fer ya?” The irony in this situation was lost on her since she had no idea who he was. As far as she knew, Lachesis was the only healer here and it didn’t occur to her that the new wolves might not know about wolves not necessarily sleeping with the rest of the pack – plus her being pregnant might raise a few flags when connected with medicinal den. Either way, the veteran eyed him carefully, making her position known as she slowly approached the mouth of the den before promptly plopping back down. Her superficial injuries had healed, though there was a permanent scar near her ear because of that bastard from the Monadnock.

[Image: 7N0QCvu.png][Image: lilyapix_by_euphoriclies-datc4vp.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
@Lilya

Peering curiously into the den, the agouti male flinched when a pair of cold blue eyes suddenly flashed back at him. Hearing the yawn, his white brows furrowed awkwardly as he wondered what exactly the pregnant female had been doing inside of the medicinal den. His question was soon answered though when tired voice mumbled back to him out from the darkness. “Oh..” He breathed, feeling rather confused as her tawny figure came more into view as she shifted into the sunlit entrance of the den to sit. “My apologies, ma’am..” He said hastily as his russet ears pressed back against his head to display his nervousness.

He considered backing away from the den and leaving the female to rest, but he only managed to shuffle back a couple of steps before he heard her speak out to him again. “Uhh…nothing.” He replied before he finally backed his way out of the dens entrance. Standing outside, his tail curled between his legs, Lorcan lingered outside the den for a moment before he hesitantly stuck his head towards the entrance again.

“I..uh, just thought that maybe you were looking for something in there…a plant or something. Thought maybe you wanted some help.” He finally explained, his voice growing more uneasy with each second. “I didn’t realise you were sleeping.” He murmured quietly, black tipped tail flicking awkwardly behind him. “I’ll—I’ll just go.” He whispered, turning to move away before things got any more awkward.
(This post was last modified: Apr 17, 2017, 05:44 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
Played by Tasha (Inactive) who has 328 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys

“Nah, there’s nothin’ ta ‘pologize fer… ya didn’t know.” She was confused by his apology, and this situation in general. She honestly hadn’t realized how this looked until he started to explain his presence, the realization dawning on her features before shaking her head. “Nah, ya don’t gotta do any o’that…” She spoke quickly when he started to move away. “Ah fergot some of th’new members might not know… Ah generally nap in ‘ere ‘cause Lach likes ta keep me close, ‘specially since th’attack.” She left out her nightmares, because that was frankly none of Lorcan’s business, and it wasn’t a detail that was known by much of anyone apart from herself and the ghost. She liked to keep it that way.

Apart from that, it was fairly obvious as to why he’d want to keep an eye on her – attack plus the fact that she was pregnant – it could cause complications. She was evidently still quite upset about it, and pissed off with the Monadnock wolves… she couldn’t judge too much. They’d rooted Kjors out with a rank challenge, after all. “M’names Lilya… m’Kisla’s second.” She yawned softly, still waking up from her nap as she stretched out her paws in front of her.

[Image: 7N0QCvu.png][Image: lilyapix_by_euphoriclies-datc4vp.png]
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
White brows furrowed in confusion as the agouti female told him that there was no need for him to apologise. His russet ears pressed back against his submissively head all the same as he quickly backed away from the medicinal cache which the subordinate had apparently been sleeping in. He paused in his exit though, as she told him he didn’t have to leave. Swerving his head back around in the direction of the cache, golden eyes awkwardly feel upon her as his paws crossed over hesitantly so that he was facing her again. 

His head cocked curiously to one side and his ears perked up as the pregnant female explained that she usually slept there, with Lachesis, since the attack. His ears flattened again and he swallowed anxiously as he recalled the alabaster leader explaining how one of his female subordinate had been attacked by Mittani. “I’m really sorry you had to experience that. I-I promise all Whitestone wolves are not like Mittani..” He assured her, tail curling awkwardly between his legs as he hinted at his previous alliance with the monadnock wolves.  

Lorcan became wary then, unsure if she would continue to tolerate his presence once she figured out the previous pack he had belonged to. So he kept his body low and his posture submissive as he approached @Lilya again slowly, salmon pink tongue licking anxiously at his charcoal lips as she introduced herself as Kisla’s second before releasing a jaw-splitting yawn. “I’m Lorcan, Hearthwood's new healer.” He explained, hoping that the information would go some way towards explaining his earlier assumptions.
(This post was last modified: May 21, 2017, 03:55 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N