(See All?) Announcements
578 Users Online
Google, Magg, Bing

the bear and the bow — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 232 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Laike Artemieva
The lead female was indeed right. It seemed risky and strange but Laike was convinced that since they had not greeted him with teeth or harsh words they couldn't be entirely awful individuals. Nor did they seem to be any level of savage like some wolves he had met in his travels with Tikhon. He simply offered a soft smile and polite nod to agree with her.

Things had played out in favor of him. He was marked with their scent and was given a more official welcome. The large male rose to his height but nodded his respectfully towards Kisla. "Thank you." His voice was kind as the alpha took her leave and left him with Aleksei. Laike's orange eyes looked towards the beefy boy, his tail giving a friendly wave as he prepared to follow after.

"Indeed." A warm smile pulled at his ebony lips as he agreed with the young male. "This is a rather beautiful place to call home." He glanced to his company for a moment before his eyes roamed over the large trees that surrounded the large males. "How long has Hearthwood River called this place their own?" Laike's tones were obviously curious. Had they been here for years and years like these trees or perhaps mere months?
[Image: wrf_sig_by_becuffin-dax4am3.png]
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Mimi who has 192 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Aleksei Baranski
I think you can fade with your next post @Laike
With a nod, Aleksei turned to lead Laike into the territory. He was glad to have another male in the ranks he could trust to have his back—hopefully, this was a good omen, and more wolves like the pale giant would arrive. That was what Hearthwood River desperately needed right now, more than anything.

At Laike's comments about the territory being beautiful, Aleksei felt his heart bubble with pride. “Yeah, it is.” From the coruscant river to the towering redwoods, every aspect of the pack lands felt regal, imposing—this forest demanded respect, and it received it from the wolves who called it home. “We were lucky to claim Kingsfall before any others found it. I'm not really one to notice these sorts of things, but … well, certain sights just hit you. Really though, the beauty lies with the river, especially in the summer.” Water was, after all, the lifeblood of the world. Maksim had taught his children to hold a deep respect for it. It would give, but it would also gladly take if it were treated foolishly or flippantly.

A storm could wash away a mountain if given enough time.

“Anyway, sorry for rambling.” He gave a sheepish chuckle—he must have come across as extremely sentimental to Laike. “Hearthwood River has been here for almost two years.” And for most of that, Aleksei had been missing. “Ah, it's quite a walk to reach the den. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer. Might speed up the trek.”
Let the roots & soil drink of me
Whispering leaves & pointing branches will tell them where I'm lying
Played by Becca who has 232 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Laike Artemieva
short fade from me <3

He happily moved alongside Aleksei and listened to the male explain. A soft smile tugging on his features. "I will be eagerly waiting for the summer to see such a view." His tail swayed behind his pale tawny form. Fiery eyes glanced over at the guardian by his side. "No need to apologize. It was an informative ramble. And of course." He nodded his head. Surely he would have a few questions for his now packmate as they made their way towards the communal area.

-fade-
[Image: wrf_sig_by_becuffin-dax4am3.png]
have you checked out my player preferences?