608 Users Online
Google, Bing, Finley, Vanadis, Jadon

She said you're my little rose, but the heads are gonna roll — Zephyr Rill 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
@Mace we can fade here or you can add another reply if you'd like? <3 

As soon as the words dripped from his tongue Lachesis knew that he had not given the answer Mace had been hoping for. Since the Attaya’s left Cut Rock the ghost had not encountered another, for he assumed that the sisters were in pursuit of their brother. Or, after the disaster that had struck their birthpack, they were trying to escape any lingering bad memories. He had barely settled in Darkwater when the flood came so he had not gotten a chance to know the Attaya’s better. Their faces, along with their names, were familiar, but no memories were tied to them. Once Cut Rock was established they trickled off, one by one. Lachesis had nearly forgotten the name until Mace showed up.

He gave a short nod to show his gratitude as he stepped toward the half-eaten beaver, his tail wagging slow behind him. However, there would be no dining for the ghost. There were expecting mothers waiting for him back in Hearthwood—he could not let them go hungry. He could grab something from the caches for himself, whereas the females of Hearthwood could dine on the beaver. “We’re expecting three litters this spring; I’m sure the mothers will enjoy this,” he responded in a light tone, a lop-sided smile falling onto his pale features. “Thank you.”

Another nod followed. “Of course,” he agreed as he stepped forward to collect the beaver. “You’re welcome to stay near Hearthwood as long as you like.” The river king was not sure if the ebony wolf was seeking a home, but there would be one for him in Hearthwood if he wanted it. He knew that the Attaya wanted answers, so finding somewhere to settle might not be on the agenda just yet. “Follow me.” He motioned over his shoulder with a flick of his nose before picking up the remnants of the beaver and turned around to follow his own trail back to Hearthwood.

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you