You'll be safe with me — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 37 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Roosemooth Boor

OOC!  

--------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 258  

Pleased that the alphas were being honest with him and not simply glossing over how they felt, Roose allowed himself a small smile as he nodded to Piety when she answered. He had expected her to fit into the role fairly well, as she had been particularly close to the former matriarch. It was Wraith’s answer that surprised him.  Though the advisor had anticipated his leaders might be slightly nervous, the larger man’s quiet answer was a little more uncertain than he’d hoped.

Roose simply nodded thoughtfully as he strained to hear his words. “I was unaware that you have held this position in the past.” He mused. He offered a short chuff of encouragement. “What they say is true; with age come wisdom.  You have made mistakes; the true test is to see whether or not you have learned from them.  I am sure you will continue doing well if you trust your mate,” He nodded again to Piety, “and are not afraid to ask for help when you need it.”

While this last part was more for his own benefit, it was true for any great leader.  Sometimes the best thing an alpha could do for their pack was to ask for help.  Two wolves could not take care of an entire pack on their own; that was the whole purpose of being in a pack.  Everyone has their role, and everyone contributes.

“I for one have seen the rise and fall of several great leaders. Do not hesitate to come to me when in doubt.”

"Speech"  Thought