Adora, Bing, Hazelnut, Google, Sophrosnia

I know it's not for taking — Altar of Fire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 53 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Oisin
All welcome! || Morning, Sunny, 46 ° F, 8 ° C, Altar of Fire

Oisin

She wasn't sure if this was the place but it had to be! Signs of life crept up here and there. Some spots of this field were muddy but little Oisin didn't mind. In fact, she welcomed it and often stopped to play in the mud. Which left her tawny form seeming dirtier than usual. Fur thickly coated and matted with mud. Still, her tail swung around behind her small form. This had to be the place @Sven had been talking about!

The morning sun greeted her as she bounded through the area. Her eyes catching some large pedestal in the distance. "Oh! Oh!" Paws quickly moved over the earth to bring her to the stone. It was large for her but would be perfect for sight seeing! She tried her best to lift herself up. A few tries were given before she managed to get onto the stone. Nails scraping before she had a good grip. The small mud-covered girl looked outwards. The place seemed so lively in the glory of the morning sun!

Dirty yellow eyes admired the fresh blooming life from her spot. She wondered if spring was finally busting through the chains of winter. One such as Oisin could only hope so.

"Speech."
I'll talk but I know you won't listen to me
[Image: oisin_sig_by_becuffin-db825sv.png]