705 Users Online
Bing, Google

The Ghosts will always find you — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain
A fade from you and we can archive this @Tagg <3

It seemed their exchange had finally eased some of the heaviness that lingered upon Tagg's heart, the warm smile the fellow agouti man offered easily returned by the lakeside patriarch before shifting his molten gold gaze away from the tattered man's face and onto the stretch of border that lay before them waiting to be dusted in a fresh layer of their claiming scent. A russet ear twitching at the relief laced thank you that fell from his subordinates lips. "There's no need to thank me. It is my job as both your friend and leader to ensure you that you're never alone."

Vespertio gave a brief hum before once more turning his sights on Tagg, a brow quirking slightly upward as he posed a question for the man. "Now how about we help keep your mind off this anger by a good run?" If there was one thing that helped to clear his own mind when it got so bogged down with thoughts it was a good hearty run. Perhaps the same method of clearing one's mind would work for Tagg and sometimes it was always better to do a little bit of exercising with a partner. Besides, the Vuesain could stand to lose a pound or two... 
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! Sorry, crappy short post.

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 119

He had to admit he felt much better after talking with his leader. Of course he understood. Tagg thought, his fear about talking to the alpha all but forgotten.  Why didn’t I talk to him sooner?

The residual emotions from bringing back old memories still weighed at his fur, but at the suggestion of a run he perked up. Tagg nodded and picked up his pace to join Vespertio.  He had chosen the right pack after all.

He had a wife.  He had a son, despite the fact that his position gave him no right to.  He had leaders who cared about him and his family and took care of them. He was a lucky wolf. Very lucky indeed.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l