(See All?) Announcements
575 Users Online
Bing, Google

though the truth may bury — Chanting Chase 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mathuin Whitebark

He didn't fail to notice how her demeanor seemed to change when he explained the lands. It was like he had just given her grave news. His ears pressed back and he adverted his gaze. Maybe he should have just left her alone after they acknowledged they didn't know the wolves each other were looking for. He should have shut his mouth and kept moving along.

"Tama.." He whispered softly and nodded his head. It wasn't as mystical as Astrid but it still held its own uniqueness. "I know a bit, yeah. I was exploring with my friend before we got separated." The large yearling shrugged gently. He hadn't explored this side of the mountain too much. Not to mention when he had explored he wasn't this far north. Up here there seemed to constantly be trees and large rocks.

He awkwardly shuffled his weight for a moment. "I can help you out of here if you want or something." Green eyes looked to the dark bundle of a wolf on the ground before looking back at the sun glowing trees. "I can leave too if I interrupted." She was bedded down anyway, maybe he had been rude and stumbled in while she was trying to sleep. Which only made the guilt in him seem to swell.

[Image: V8yGQ6c.gif]
Astrid & Mathuin
The Adventuring Peanuts
Played by Washi who has 7 posts.
Inactive
Tama Siie
Friend. That's right, he was looking for a friend, too. (Friend did not encompass everything Kratha was to her, but she was still looking for the word for "I left my home and traveled half the world for you.") She looked up, brow furrowed. "I'm sorry," she said. Here she was making everything about herself, when he was on his own journey. for his... Astrid. She mouthed it again, hoping that action would help commit the name to memory.

His gesture stilled her. She had meant to bed down for a little bit and let her leg rest, but that had been before the wind and the singing. And he had to have come here from somewhere--a place that he knew. "I... I think that'd be good," she said, awkwardly shuffling into a sit. What had been an open gash along the meat of her forearm had closed into a scar. It was only slightly red today, and the dull ache was nothing she hadn't felt before. "If... if you don't mind me. Um. I might be a little... slow."

And didn't they say that two pairs of eyes and noses were always better than one? Perhaps they would both find who they were looking for.
Played by Becca who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mathuin Whitebark
His head shook softly at her apology. "No need to be sorry. Not your fault." The large Whitebark offered a soft smile with his gentle words. Tama couldn't have possibly known about his situation or done anything to stop it. Mathuin was slowly becoming convinced that he couldn't have done anything to stop it and perhaps he couldn't even fix it. He wouldn't openly admit such a thing, though. Nor was he willing to accept it fully yet.

Green eyes watched as she seemed to awkwardly adjust in a sit. He wondered if something was wrong, not paying enough attention to notice the fresh scar. It was much easier for the yearling to chock it up to her simply being tired. The dark girl had been bedded down when he crossed her. Tired made perfect sense.

"I don't mind. I'll make sure not to go too fast." He kept his pace in check as he slowly started, staying in the front to lead them but occasionally giving glances to make sure she wasn't staying behind too much. His legs were long but luckily his form was beefy. It certainly helped with him not being as speedy as some might be.

-fade-
(This post was last modified: Jul 13, 2017, 10:07 AM by Mathuin.)
[Image: V8yGQ6c.gif]
Astrid & Mathuin
The Adventuring Peanuts