(See All?) Announcements
540 Users Online
Google, Bing

Leap of Faith — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 128 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anaia Lieris

OOC! This takes place before he finds Des right?

-------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 228

Anaia followed silently, content in the lack of speech. She had once been very loquacious, but now… well, it just wasn’t in one’s best interest to talk much if one wanted to survive in Craw’s pack.  So she’d learned to hold her tongue.

Kajika started trying to strike up a conversation, however, and the pale girl thought it best to at least try. She was still a little sore about him leaving without a word the moment they’d returned, but since he’d been in search of a pregnant friend, she couldn’t bring herself to continue holding the grudge.  That didn’t mean the hurt disappeared.

“I thought… maybe…” She wasn’t sure.  She’d thought about trying to become a scout, but since it seemed the Cove already had one she wouldn’t be needed. “What if I trained under Neha? SinceIalwaysseemtobehurtingmyselfIshouldlearnhowtotakecareofmyselfright? AndthatwayIcanbeusefultothepacktoo.” This last bit gushed out in a jumble of words, impossible for her to stem. She wasn’t sure why she felt this way, but it was almost like she wanted to explain before he had the chance to laugh at her.  Being a healer was something that had always interested her, even as a small pup.  She’d never had grand ambitions, and while she and her brother had constantly gotten into trouble about the territory, she’d never been one to explore.  Besides, she’d had enough of traveling these lands.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Ooc: Yes this is before he finds Des.

The beta was worried that perhaps Anaia wasn't exactly happy in Fallen Tree Cove and felt that was partially his fault. He'd made her promises before bringing her from her pack and he had yet to keep them. He would make good on them now that Moonshadow​ was home and taking her on a tour was a good place to start.

As they walked she remained silent so he thought giving her a little push might be helpful for her. He had also suggested that if she didn't want to talk to him then someone, it was important for her to get things off her chest but he also understood that she wasn't quite happy with him at the moment.

He turned his head to look at her as she started to speak and didn't interrupt her for fear she might not finish. He smiled and nodded, “I think that would be a fine idea, she seems dedicated to her work and you've already met her.” He wasn't quite ready for what spilled from the girls mouth but he thought he caught most of what she'd strung together. “I don't think it would be bad for you to learn to take care of yourself and in the process you could become a very good healer for the pack.” He regarded her for a moment rather proud that she had come this on her own. He gave her a nudge of reassurance, “I think that if you truly want to follow the path of a healer you could also speak with Namid she also might be able to offer you some help.” He also thought it might help Namid to have Anaia to talk to so they could help each other.

(This post was last modified: Jun 07, 2017, 08:58 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Flywolf who has 128 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anaia Lieris

OOC!  

-------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 202

Relieved that the teacher didn’t simply laugh at her, Anaia was able to breathe a little easier. Her ears lifted a little. “You think so?” Her mother had always said she had a talent for healing, but she also used to be good at making friends.  She used to not be so scared.  What if she’d lost her talent for helping others too?

But Kajika didn’t seem to be worried. He suggested talking to Namid, which caused Anaia to wince.  She generally avoided the alphas, though she had no reason to do so with this pack.  They had both been very kind to her and let her in without too much complaint. But honesty could only go so far.  She supposed meeting with her queen couldn’t hurt.  It would help her to get over her shyness too.

“I’ll try to talk to her soon.” The pale girl promised before turning her eyes back to the trail they were on.

“How far away is this place we’re going to hunt?” She asked, having nothing else to think about. She was afraid she was going to embarrass herself in front of the only wolf whose opinion she currently cared about. She wasn’t sure why.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It pleased Kajika to hear that Anaia seemed to be thinking of the future and what she could do for the pack. He had worried that maybe with his time away searching for Moonshadow that it might set the pale female back but that seemed to not be the case. He of course encouraged her for he thought she she do what she wanted just as he as made the decision to do what he had wanted shortly after coming to Fallen Tree Cove. “Yes I do. If it's really what you want to do and you think it will make you happy and easier for you to fit in here then you should most certainly pursue the role of a healer.” There was no doubt in his mind that if she was truly passionate about it she would be very good at it.

He of course would do what he could to help Anaia in her path but his knowledge of the healing arts was limited. He suggested speaking with Namid and he was sure Neha could help as well. If it came to it he had a few other suggestions for the pale girl to help her on the way but first… a smile crossed his maw as she stated she would speak to Namid soon. “Good, the sooner you get started the better. I think it will really help you to feel like you're working toward something.” Perhaps it would give her something she hadn't had before during her time in Whitestone.

They continued on the trail to Poison path which was easily marked by the foot traffic of the other cove wolves. He could see the subtle changes in the forest that we're so familiar to him as they came closer. Nightshade plants had started to appear though sparsely so when Anaia asked her question he smiled letting his gaze fall on her.

“We are almost there just a little bit further,” he told as he led the way until they had come to the small clearing full of nightshade plants. Kajika stopped on the path and turned to Anaia, “This is Poison path, I usually have pretty good luck here so what do you say we see what we can scare up?” He asked giving her a bump to her shoulder.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.