(See All?) Announcements
560 Users Online
Bing, Google

Lonely nights — Chanting Chase 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by oolong who has 6 posts.
Inactive
Nefili
‘Drestig... Oh yeah Ro’s mentioned him once or twice, her family I think.’ The thought came and went with a question ‘Where is my family?’ He quickly pushed the thought away but it was persistent ‘Ya don’t remember your family anyway…’ Nef shook his head slightly, trying not to alarm the other, to pull his mind away from it and glanced up to see the sky. The stars were hidden behind the thick treeline but twinkled in the most beautiful way… He would stare up there forever if he could. He pulled his attention away from the sky and looked back towards Ro, listening to the rest of her sentence.

“Yeah ya have mentioned him a couple times. That’s fine with me, sounds great, actually!” The tawny wolf said happily looking forward to what’s to come. He’s known Ro for a while now and he trusts whoever she does. He feels like he’s known her forever now… A thought appeared, ‘My family is right here.’ Smiling softly at this he continued, “And don’t worry Ro I’m sure we’ll find him.” ‘How hard is it to find one wolf anyway?’ He glanced over at her for a second then back to the path, “Where did you say he was again?”
(This post was last modified: Aug 13, 2017, 04:08 AM by Nefili.)
Played by Maeby who has 56 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rosalind Andromeda-Tainn

Rosalind was glad that her friend seemed alright with her little plan. She was almost positive that if it were anyone else, they wouldn't be so quick to accept the offer of settling down with some strange 'uncle' they'd never met before. This was definitely in her best interest though, because she'd never met the guy either! The fae would most certainly feel more comfortable with the whole situation having someone she was close with around to support her. 'Dad liked Drestig though.. Before the mushrooms, dad liked him..' And it certainly wasn't his fault Darrah got hooked on those mushrooms either, at least that's what she was able to gather from the stories.

"Err.. He's.. He...." Well, again Ro wasn't exactly sure. "North-East..?" If recollection served the Tainn right, they were somewhere near another pack.. White throne moonflock? Yeah, sure. "We just gotta keep our eyes open.. I'm sure we will be able to smell them when we get close! O-oh, The pack he lives in is called Wild Rye Fields, so maybe we will see some rye when we're near?" I mean, it'd only make sense right? "W-well anyway, let's just get going and see what we can find I guess.." She chuckled nervously, leading the way to, hopefully, their destination.

Played by oolong who has 6 posts.
Inactive
Nefili
The night was still thick overhead but it felt lighter, with the stars softening above into a more daytime look. ‘It feels like the night went by so shortly.’ He noted. Tomorrow holds a brighter future for both him and his friend, at least he hoped it did. Nef wondered what Drestig would be like. ‘Hopefully someone nice,’ he thought, ‘Wild Rye Fields? I hope the name is true to the scenery like Ro suggests, then it’d be easier to find him.’ Nef finally wondered what the future would really hold for the two and where they would go from there. Well guess that’s something to find out about on another day...

He glanced over at the other. “Yeah, that sounds about right,” Nef giggled a bit, “We’re bound to find someone who knows where to find him if we get especially lost.” That last part was mostly a joke but you never know what could happen. Wandering ahead just a bit he knew that they’d get to Drestig soon, and hopefully so because he is exhausted. ‘No more all nighters. Never again.’ He silently promised himself. A new day is on the horizon, it’s time to make the most of it.