(See All?) Announcements
230 Users Online
Google, Bing

time goes by — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
set right after Lenae's joining. @Wraith also leaving some details vague because pi/lenae thread isn't finished yet

She walked along at a casual pace to give Wraith and herself time to share thoughts. "I met her at the Antler Ring on my little trip." The pale female gently brushed against her mate's shoulder. "And her name is Everly." Piety smiled softly as her tail swayed contently behind her ivory form. She wasn't completely sure if her mate knew the female's name (although she really hoped he did, especially if he offered help) but in case he didn't she offered it up. "She was nervous or scared at first. Submitted right away." Piety shook her head softly but kept her focus. "Got her to relax with me and once we got to introductions she seemed to know me." A small grin tugged on her face. "Told me that you had told her about me. You said I was nice." Piety offered a quick playful nip to his shoulder. "She seemed to think you were right." Perhaps it fueled her hidden ego or maybe it just made her feel like she wasn't an awful wolf.

Strolling along she let the silence linger for a few moments in order to allow her mate to process what she had just told him. Of course, that wasn't all of it but she wasn't going to just word vomit and not give him a chance to speak or ask questions.

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T