(See All?) Announcements
526 Users Online
Bing, Baidu, Google, Viorel

hey train wreck this isn't your station — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 260 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lenae Selwyn

By this point Lenae already knew her sister had been to these lands, that she'd met and made an impression on several of the wolves here. But to have that fact dangled in her face yet again left a sour taste in her mouth.The little Selwyn had always looked up to her big sister, aside from Kaela she had been the ring leader, of sorts. The one who took action whilst everyone else trailed behind.A trail blazer,charming and charismatic, no one could withstand her will. In comparison to her, Lenae couldn't help but feel plain and boring.A meek voice in the shadows, whilst Everly shone as bright as the stars.

"I'm not surprised it's common, it's a pretty name. The sort you remember."

At least there was that, Everly was gone but not forgotten.She lived on in the hearts of all those she met, both in Relic Lore and outside of it.

As for her question, Lenae wasn't quite sure what to say. What had she been doing before she had her freak out? Rather embarrassingly, she had a hard time recalling just what she had been doing. Scouting? No, that didn't feel right. Hunting? Maybe? She was good at catching small critters, like rabbits and mice. But even so, that didn't seem like that was it.She worried her lip again, dreading the mounting silence. She had to say something, anything to break it.

"Well honestly...I've forgotten but...knowing me I was looking for flowers. Or something just as silly."She shrugged.

[Image: 1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbtdg8v.png]
[Image: cwt.png]

Played by Switch who has 145 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Remington

She gave a shrug of her shoulders. "I guess so," was all she was able to say. Though the only thing she really remembered was how loud, and overbearing she had appeared. She'd not gotten to know her as for whatever reason she hadn't stayed. The wolf's departure hadn't seemed to exactly matter to anyone. Then Remi could only think about how the same could be said for her. For a second she wondered if she should have been more concerned over all of it. Why Everly left. If she should even bother going to the Fields. All she had to think was what good would any of that do? and she let it leave her mind.

Once again her company seemed stumped by her question. That sucked. She had thought she'd asked a rather safe question. She only had to remind herself how she had scared the poor thing to death, and not just happened upon her to hold perspective. As the lady finally remembered, or made up on the spot, there was a twitch to the middle of her silver brow, in faint bemusement. If all anything Everly thought she did was silly. Finding flowers wasn't necessarily so. But, she hadn't really thought there were much out here. She'd never really cared for her mother's flower lessons even if some were supposedly helpful. She gave a roll of her eyes. "If it's something you like doing it doesn't sound silly to me. I can help if you like. I know a few kinds, though really don't know what grows out here."

(This post was last modified: Oct 09, 2017, 08:45 PM by Remington.)
[Image: se_by_a_yellow_bird-dc2z4ij.png]
Played by Alice who has 260 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lenae Selwyn

"Oh, you really think so?"Leane couldn't help but look hopeful as her tail swished behind her with a tentative wag.

If someone as cool as Remi thought that was the case then it was hard to argue otherwise. She knew that looking for flowers wasn't the best use of her time, that if she was more responsible-and perhaps more mature- she would try to be productive.That rather than letting time go down the drain she'd do something with her life.

She told herself that more often than she'd like to admit, but she had never changed.In many ways she was still just a child, too naive, a burden instead of a boon. And yet she had friends who would claim otherwise, good friends who had her back, took her in and gave her shelter when she needed it the most.

It was because of them that she tried harder, that she went hunting for little critters and spent a lot of time with Cyril. She'd come to these lands for a fresh start, a new beginning and from what she could tell it was working. Aside from the occasional bad day she was getting better, feeling stronger and bolder. Not an entirely new woman simply...a little more whole. Less frayed around the edges, fewer cracks lining her sides.

"I'd-I'd love that!"Lenae cheered, rearing up on her hind legs for a quick prance. Time with friends was well spent indeed! Even if it was a little early to jump to such a conclusion. "Lead the way Remi!"

Fade

[Image: 1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbtdg8v.png]
[Image: cwt.png]