(See All?) Announcements
614 Users Online
Google, Bing, Finley

portamento — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 123 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marianna Leigh

Huh. It sounded like the girl actually kind of understood. Their situations weren’t the same, of course, but Ari actually felt a little…bit of empathy. It was only a flash in the pan, however, and frankly, the large bear dog was grateful the brief well of emotion ran dry as quickly as it had bubbled up from the depths. Listening to Abbadon’s story was much more interesting – especially since she came from a family where the mother was in charge. Even when she was alive, the young Leigh was pretty certain Minka was never in charge of Round Stone Crest. At best, she worked with Gent, but she was pretty sure her adoptive father ran the show, especially as her mother…faded.

For lack of better word.

“Oh. Wow. That’s so cool. I never met a lady in charge of everything. I mean, all the packs, there was always a lady alpha and all, but she was never in charge. At Blackwatch Canyon, I think I was only one of two ladies there at all! And neither of us were in charge of nothin’.” Albeit, Ari was only a yearling at the time – she wasn’t fit to lead anything, and really, she didn’t have that desire. But the idea of living in that kind of pack? It was certainly…stimulating. “What was it like? Can you tell me ‘bout it? I like-- I really like the way that sounds.”

Ace is slow and late but Ari is getting googly eyes...