Bing, Google

the gender reveal [bwp] — Hidden Berry Hideout 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 363 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alastor Leigh
Just kinda letting you decide their fate here lol

If I ever leave I could learn to miss you

"And what are you going to do? Fight them? There's four of them!" she retorted and he growled in frustration. “Yeah, Hal, that’s exactly what I’m gonna fuckin’ do! Any other time and I’d let you kick their ass but for right now I don’t want them near you. One bite or kick to your stomach and it’s not just you that gets hurt anymore,” he shot back, tail lashing. God, didn’t she get it? He wasn’t just trying to protect her, she was an adult. As much as seeing her hurt killed him he knew she could take it. But the pups in her belly, their pups, they couldn’t.

He watched as the coyotes came in closer and he lowered his head, a loud, deep bark of warning escaping his jaws. He knew that if they attacked he wouldn’t get out of it unscathed. He’d probably have some bites and scratches to show for it, but it would be worth it. And, hopefully he could at least pick off one or two of them. If he could, then there was a pretty strong chance the others would back off. They took another couple steps forward and he snarled, large paw swiping forward in warning.

With sentimental boy as my nom de plume
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
In her shallow hidey-hole she bit her lip and tried not to start a pointless argument that would distract him from something more important: not getting hurt. Because while Sahalie was ultra-vulnerable these days, Alastor was just one wolf and not extraordinary in strength or speed. He could be hurt, too, and he could be killed. And then the fat, pregnant girl would have to climb up the mountain on her own with coyotes on her tail and somehow not freak out. Even just dragging her mate's sorry, wounded ass up the mountain would be a dangerous wager to make. Spring was here, but the mountain was still thawing. It would be wet and icy. She whined.

It was the scrawniest coyote that had something to prove, and it was that one that made the first move. Rather than go straight for Alastor's impossibly high-up jugular, the pitiful scavenger went straight for his ankles. The others immediately moved in, surrounding and diving for him too.

"They want the den, Alastor!" it suddenly occured to her. She had no idea if coyotes slept in dens, but maybe the whelped in them just like wolves. It would be high time for them to give birth, too. Already she was getting awkwardly to her paws, "We're going. This is not the hole I'm going to die in." She just hoped she was right, and they would not follow them.

Unbidden, she imagined all the other holes she had dug being filled by swollen coyote mothers as they swarmed the region like flies. "Let's go!"
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Played by Kristen who has 363 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alastor Leigh

The first one moved in, the skinniest of them all and he thought perhaps it was the one they were most willing to expend. It dove for his ankles while the others surrounded him and it was at that point that he realized he was mega fucked. They should have tucked tail and ran, but damn it if there wasn’t a tiny sliver of him that wanted to prove that he could defend her. That he could fight them off and be her knight in shining armor. Now he might have just screwed them both. God, he was a terrible mate and father.

He felt sharp teeth scratch at his shoulder and he whirled with a thunderous snarl, snapping at the coyote and managing to meet its ear. It scurried back with a yelp to circle him again, licking its mutty chops. Another flew in to swipe at him and his head lashed out, snagging it’s paw and biting down. He felt it’s paw break in his jaws, the taste of blood filling his mouth both of his and the coyotes. It’s claws had scratched the inside of his mouth. The coyote was down for the count, but the other three were even angrier. They converged slowly and he backed up, auds swiveling back to catch Hal’s words.

The den, huh? It didn’t make much sense to him, but if that’s what she thought they wanted then they could have it. He turned and chased after her, a sense of failure seeping into his chest. Glances were cast behind them and he found two of the coyotes chasing them, but after they had moved a decent distance away from the hole they turned back. So she’d been right. His attention turned back forward as they ran, determined to get the hell away from the mongrels.

Fade

Cause I've got issues, but you got 'em too

Alastor Leigh

So give 'em all to me and I'll give mine to you

(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2018, 06:23 PM by Kino.)