(See All?) Announcements
685 Users Online
Bing, Google

Coulda made it if we just took the time — Umbra Copse 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
If Skoll could have counted on Morganna for anything, it would have been for her bluntness. It wasn't enough that she called him out on his stupidity, she knew things. Even things that he (clearly) missed. Him? Eating things that were laced with shit? Psshhh. He had been too high on what he had thought was love to even realize what was going on or why some meals tasted funny or why some things tasted oh so good.

All he could do for the most part right now was breathe. His fur had grown in so thick, most of his winter coat having come in a little sooner than usual due to his rendezvous in the south. He hadn't even been aware that certain parts of his body - his elbows, flanks, and particular spots along his sides - were covered in blisters and sores that had a hard time healing. She even pin-pointed the causes of his present woes and he gave an exasperated moan. If he had energy to shrug and scoff, he might have.

He made an attempt to curl up but it was no use. The pain wasn't worth it. "Don't you have other matters to be attending to?" he asked, his tone wry and rather upset now that he had been moved from his original resting place. Let me grieve in peace... "I'm sure that girl needs you more than I do." And, according to what dire notes have been relayed, I have a better chance at probably lasting the night.
(This post was last modified: Nov 30, 2017, 10:24 PM by Skoll.)
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Oh, oh well, I hope it's warm in hell
Morganna Archer

Morganna managed a hurrumph to Skoll's comment. "Pietro's better suited ter lookin' after'er, he's an actual healer, I jus' know th' plants." But she had talked Castel into letting her lead so she supposed she should do another pass of the borders and check on the caches. A leaders work was never done. She carefully rose and gently pressed her nose between her brother's eyes. "But don' think yer rid o' me. I'll be back after I've done a quick check." She didn't want him out here alone, now that she finally had him back, she wouldn't be letting him go so easily again.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
It seemed that Morganna got the gist of what he had wanted all along - for her to leave him the hell alone. It was one thing to have her come waltzing in while he was hurting, but now that he knew of their parents' deaths and just exactly what had happened to him, he needed the solitude and shadow.

"But don' think yer rid o' me. I'll be back after I've done a quick check." She assured him that she would return.

Skoll's fur bristled a bit as his nostrils burned with unbidden emotion that had bubbled up now that she was promising to allow him some alone time. "Go away," he sent her off, angling his head away from her now as he closed his eyes. Perhaps, if she read into his tone enough, she would have realized the sentiment was said with a bit of affection - the sooner she left, the sooner she would be back at his side. He would see her later in the night for sure, perhaps right in the middle of a dreamless part of his sleep cycle with his luck; but, either way, he welcomed the silence as her footsteps departed into the aspens. He would need all the rest he could get until he could return to his regular nocturnal cycle and back in-sync with his sibling's schemes.

(Fade.)
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away