(See All?) Announcements
642 Users Online
Finley, Bing, Google, Sophrosnia, Chan

hopeless hearts just passing through — Celestial Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 339 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sachiel Leigh Selwyn

Oh, I won’t. A sigh of relief escaped him, his shoulders sagging. Sure, his parents were a little neglectful and let the boy do his own thang, but Sachiel knew they still cared about him. And the last thing he wanted was for them to be scolded by Niles due to his big, flabby mouth. Yeah, I’m okay, he assured with a confident nod, a goofy grin tugging at his lips. More than okay! It meant he could keep on exploring, as long as he kept himself safe. He was nearly buzzing with excitement. Just stay clear of the coyotes? Check! He could definitely do that. Got it! Another cheesy grin unfolded across his creamy maw, his mismatched eyes focused on the ebony Archer as he shook off each of his paws. Mind if I hang out with you for a bit? He asked, his head tilting to the side as he poked at the water with his paw. An’ head back with you? That way he couldn’t possibly get in trouble with his parents.

fade with yours? <3
(This post was last modified: Nov 28, 2017, 04:47 AM by Sachiel.)
ridge is a mature character
aka he curses a lot due to his frustation with his memory loss
x
ridge associates colours with moods/feelings & uses them to describe others

Played by Grey who has 228 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Niles Archer Lyall
At least the kid heard him loud and clear. He'd stay cautious and mindful of himself, and he would steer clear of coyotes. For Niles, that was enough. The grin was exchanged and at the request to 'hang out for a bit,' he couldn't help but feel at ease. First of all, it meant that Niles wasn't as intimidating to other kindred spirits as he thought he was. Secondly, it made him feel cool... Like an uncle, but definitely the opposite of his own Uncle Nicolo. What was more was that Sachiel also wanted to spend the rest of the day with him, heading back only when Niles felt it was about time to turn in for rest and sleep.

"O' course," he still smiled. He tipped his head vaguely over to the right, "C'mon, then, I bet we can find a neat place to explore or somethin' to bring back to the pack."

(Fade.)
[Image: grey-autumn2014sigNILES.png]
we can say goodbye, just head home, but if we're going to be alone
Chimera is currently traveling with Niles and may hop into this IC thread!