(See All?) Announcements
548 Users Online
Google, Hazelnut, Bing

chupacabra, bigfoot or my imagination — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 271 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hawthorne Selwyn
Her eyes rolled in her skull at his response. If she had been a monster she definitely would have ate him just because of that answer. He seems so nonchalant about the situation. But he wasn't a monster either, which she supposed would be his saving grace for now.

She examined him once he got up off the ground. He reminded her of Elyan despite him certainly not being her friend back home. Hawthorne could have very easily picked apart his appearance had he not said anything. "Weeeell," She started off shrugging her shoulders and motioning for him to come along as she moved back towards where she'd come from. "If I knew who it was I wouldn't have charged ya." Duh.

Orange eyes glanced around the dark area, trying to pick out something unusual. That was no easy task mentioning she was just starting to get a bit comfortable with this place. "I got some friends here but I know it wasn't them." Because none of them sounded like that and she couldn't think of one could reason for them making that screaming sound.
[Image: teamselwyn_1_by_marthypie-dcq9co9.png]
Played by Arla who has 339 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sachiel Leigh Selwyn

His brows snapped together at the girl’s response, his nose wrinkling in frustration as he mirrored her rolling eyes with a dramatic roll of his own. However, despite the sudden roar of irritation in the pit of his stomach, the boy followed her. Being in the company of another, even if she was a little annoying, was much better than being on his own. Especially since there was some sort of monster on the loose. A screaming monster. A single brow arched as she spoke once more, declaring that it couldn’t have been one of her friends. But how could she be so sure? “How do you know that?” He asked with a frown, his tail lashing out behind him. “Maybe they’re trying to scare you.” He offered her a shrug as he glanced around, his mismatched gaze searching for something lurking in the darkness—looking everywhere but her tangerine pools.

She was a subdued mix of grey and black, folding into each other, like a storm cloud. Only the bolts of lightning were flashes of bright, headache inducing orange.

“It could be a cat, or something,” he suggested, the tip of his tail throbbing at the mention of the feline. He hoped the creature had not followed him and Diego north… Sachiel had (desperately) been trying to distance themselves from the sharp-clawed creature. He didn’t want to head back south, or west—he was beginning to like this place… except for the random screaming in the middle of the night. Sachiel could do without that.  

(This post was last modified: Nov 03, 2017, 05:59 AM by Sachiel.)
ridge is a mature character
aka he curses a lot due to his frustation with his memory loss
x
ridge associates colours with moods/feelings & uses them to describe others

Played by becca who has 271 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hawthorne Selwyn
maybe we can wrap this up with a fade in your next post??<3

"They're not like that," Sure they could be grumpy looking but they wouldn't scare her. Especially not with such a horrendous sound like that. Her lip even peeled back for a moment, daring him to accuse her friends again. If he pulled that again she might tackle him - monster or not.

Her head motioned for him to follow along if he wanted. She set off at a brisk walk. "Well I'm gonna find out what it was. Cat, wolf, monster, whatever. And I'm gonna teach it a lesson." Hawthorne decided then and there the screaming creature needed to pay for what it had done - waking her up and wasting her time by screaming at this boy for a bit. Truthfully, she almost wished he had been the monster so she could be going back to bed right now.
[Image: teamselwyn_1_by_marthypie-dcq9co9.png]
Played by Arla who has 339 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sachiel Leigh Selwyn

Ok, ok, he countered quickly, his brows shooting into his forehead as he quickly dismissed his previous accusation. The last thing he wanted to do was start a fight with the fiery-eyed girl—especially when there was a screamer on the loose. His gaze narrowed as the girl motioned for him to follow her and he took a hesitant step forward, a lump forming in the back of his throat. Her defiant words filled the air between them, causing a small grin to sprawl lazily across his dark lips. Wait up, I’m comin’ with you! He couldn’t let her go off alone—if the big, bad screamer got her Sachiel would never forgive himself. Aaaand he just didn’t want to be alone. Two against one, he added once he caught up with her as his ears swept back against his skull: The odds are in our favour. He hoped. He had almost lost his tail with the last cat he’d run into, he didn’t want to actually lose it this time…

Fade -- thread complete.

@Hawthorne faded & archived! <3
ridge is a mature character
aka he curses a lot due to his frustation with his memory loss
x
ridge associates colours with moods/feelings & uses them to describe others