(See All?) Announcements
589 Users Online
Google, Viorel, Bing, Isla

is this the part where I get all I ever wanted? — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

“Three weeks isn't too long of a time to travel,” he commented but had taken note that she had said it depending. He contemplated that for a moment before she spoke up about someone faster, “It doesn't sound very far at all. Do you ever think you'll go back and visit?” Since it wasn't very far it also wasn't hard to imagine that she wouldn't go for a visit at least at some point. Especially if she wanted to escape the cold.

He chuckled at her statement, “It's just a hope. One I suppose every father has for their children?” He knew it was what his father had hoped for he and his sister. “Mostly I want them to be happy.” That had always been his mother's hope for them. He felt she would have been proud of what he'd accomplished in his life.

He groomed a small patch of fur by her ear as her legs stretched forward. “Mhmm, but we are only being lazy if we are caught,” he said with a chuckle. He was rather content to stay in the den all day with her which was more common for him as of late. “You’re right though, there is plenty to do before the little ones get here.”

(This post was last modified: Mar 19, 2018, 11:30 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
fade with your next post?

I truly doubt it. She hummed honestly. Especially now that is obvious she was with a child or even multiple children. It would be six weeks and total if she took the trip and well, that seemed like pushing her luck didn't it? If she was ever to visit it certainly wasn't to be any time soon.

She could appreciate his hopes and wishes for she hadn't made any of her own. Birtie wasn't really positive what she was supposed to be hoping for. The female was still coming to terms with things but she realized that Kajika being older had given him more time to expect these sort of things. Which left a question on the tip of her tongue that she dare didn't ask.

The Parlow welcomed his grooming as she listened to his words. And who's gonna catch us? You're the leader, aren't you? She said in teasing tones as her tail thumped lazily against the den floor. Her eyes closed shut again as she parted her jaws to softly speak. Wake me up again when it gets warmer out.

(This post was last modified: Mar 31, 2018, 04:27 AM by Birtie.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Fading and archiving

“Good, you belong here now.” He didn't want her going anywhere especially not to a place that would have her gone for over a month. Now wasn't the time anyway with her expecting. He wanted her where she would have a healer close by in case anything went wrong.

He'd promised Bastet that he wouldn't overthink what he wanted for his children but sometimes it was hard keeping that promise. He had to often remind himself that they would grow to be whatever they wanted and all he could do was give them what they needed to make the right choices.

He chuckled, “My point exactly.” Since he was the leader the only other wolf that could catch then was Moonshadow. They had been avoiding each other which was probably best at that point. As her eyes closed Kajika continued to groom her. <B “I will, sleep well.”</b>

Fade

(This post was last modified: Mar 31, 2018, 04:48 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.