(See All?) Announcements
580 Users Online
Google, Bing, Atlas

I wish I could feel things like you — Arbol Rosado 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 30 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Eurus
For @Paschal - Violent thunderstorms, could also tie into his rainy weather headache RE ;)

'Cause I've been on the run so long they can't find me
Eurus

Eurus had poked around the wildwood as much as she'd dare for now. After all, if her siblings came looking it wouldn't take them long to check there first. Those boys were far too clever for their own good (even if they couldn't hold a flame to her). So instead she had headed further west. The trees gave way to open fields before being eaten up by trees again... but she much preferred the view of the roiling clouds from right here under the grand old cherry tree, its blossoms and fruit long since shed. Even if she ended up soaked to the bone, she would rather feel the ominous winds whip through her thickening winter pelt than endure the rancid air and confines of a den on such a day as this.

She was even smiling, though it didn't quite reach her eyes. There was nobody around to look too closely though, or so she thought so her guard was more down than usual. Her golden eyes even dared to drift closed as the scent of rain filled her chest and a rumble of thunder spoke to her soul further in the distance. It would take a while to reach her here, but she had no intention of trying to outrun it. Some of her best plans came to her during the chaos of storms while the rest of the world hid away.