Google, Chan, Bing, Aven

when you think of love, do you think of pain? — Nightingale Palisade 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 129 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Phoenix Avalon
So raise your glass if you are wrong
Phoenix Avalon

The roll of his eyes and the the words he spoke next were enough to catch her from spiraling deeper down into her own thoughts. Perhaps she was being a little melodramatic, but that didn't change the fact it hurt! She gritted her teeth and threw a squinty glare at the man but the slight wave of her tail betrayed her thanks for the offer and when she realised her slip she heaved a sigh and dropped her head. "Thanks, but I'm fine, really. Even got most'a my memories back." There wasn't much a healer could help her with at this point. It was just her heart that hurt.

Don't be a stranger. She managed a short snort of laughter, these days she'd be surprised if anyone but her parents would recognise her, well them and Askan... and the knowledge that he missed her twisted like a knife in the gut. Her lips were drawn tight as she tried to swallow the knot in her throat. What was she meant to say now? "I'll be around, I just don't wanna get too close." This was really her last chance, wasn't it? "I miss him too." It was barely a mutter under her breath, she wasn't even sure @Reyes would hear it, but that didn't really matter. Already they were going their separate ways, Percy deliberately heading south as her companion headed north.

She'd try again when she'd had some time to think.

fade
[Image: alice_pixels_by_marinatedmermaid_db0ijia...bx39aw.gif]