(See All?) Announcements
602 Users Online
Bing, Google

come across — Antler Ring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 260 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lenae Selwyn
Help! Piety was pretty and kind and not too loud or scary at all! What was a girl to do except try and fight against the urge to just be damn smitten? It was a losing battle of course, Leane wasn't good at fighting in any form, be it literal or not. But she tried as hard as she could to remain cool and be a normal, civil person.

As to whether her act was convincing, well she had no idea. But she could hope, right?

Piety's offer was unexpected but undoubtedly earnest. And oh boy, did that make it hard to resist. Her head said no but her heart said yes and who was Leane to deny something that seemed so right? But then of course, fear had to drag itself from the recesses of her mind and remind her that she was a fool. That she was falling for pretty words, once again. And that unless she ran far far away history would repeat itself.

That thought alone made her blood run cold as she stared, wide eyed at the pretty daisy lady.

"I uh....Um.."

She was shaking, why was she shaking? She looked down at her paws, her nails dug into the dirt and her legs cramped beneath her, like she was preparing to spring off at a moments notice. No no no. Stop it. Now!

"I...I'll think about it. I'm sorry I just remembered...Something. I should uh... go." She pushed herself to wobbly legs and offered a gentle, if not apologetic smile.
[Image: 1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbtdg8v.png]
[Image: cwt.png]

Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
oop i had this sit for too long :C sorry love @Lenae

Had she said something wrong? Was something in her teeth? Her muddy eyes briefly met the flowery gaze of Everly. The poor girl looked utterly shocked and Piety felt a twinge of guilt inside of her. Perhaps she had been too straightforward and now she was spooking the tawny female away!

An awkward smile pulled across her ivory scarred face. "Oh, okay." The mother's tail gave a few more small wags. "Hope to see you again, Everly!" Her tones were sincere and lighthearted as the girl seemed more than ready to spring away. She got to her own paws and slowly turned herself towards the Monadnock. One last look was given to the tawny girl. Hopefully, she'd be alright. If she didn't come to the Monadnock then perhaps she would run into one of their kind neighbors. Piety could only hope.

With that thought in mind, the mother and leader took her leave.

-piety exit-
[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T