Google, Bing, Neo

Only I can save me — Empress Riffle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
'Cause nobody can save me
Treyah Tainn

She was anxious to get back home. Even with @Maera's blessing she was worried that her father's scent was growing thinner and thinner around the territory since her mother's disappearance. She was anxious and afraid that by returning after dark day after day that eventually, she might be coming back to an empty den, her family gone. Just like Reiko. But she had to do her best! Setting her jaw in a determined fashion, she dropped her nose back to the ground, looking for any sign of carrion or prey that could be taken home. Perhaps if she managed to find something ill, or injured, she could even drag it back for the pups to practice on before they had to take on something larger.

She remembered her father's injury, sustained from a hunt gone wrong, and it chilled her to the core to imagine either of the other wolves that now led the draw suffering the same because she wasn't enough to get them through this.

She still hoped to catch a familiar scent, maybe Zerxes, or Leotie. Someone she could try and convince to come back with her. Especially now that her mother was gone. There was a tight, unfamiliar feeling in her chest, it clawed at the back of her throat and stole her breath away while her heart hammered in her chest at breakneck speed.

Why wasn't she enough?

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]