(See All?) Announcements
634 Users Online
Google, Bing

I move at a pace that I cannot survive — Dogwood Strath 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
AW! RE: Spring showers have come early, resulting in heavy downpours throughout parts of Relic Lore. || Afternoon, Overcast Clouds, 55.4 ° F, 13 ° C

It had been a while, hadn't it? Kerberos the once social butterfly had kept himself wrapped up in the safety of the Wildwood. He wasn't going too far though. The Rigel male had told @Maera of his plans and placed a small kiss on @Lacey's head before he slipped away. He weaved with the creeks and streams, charred trees and new trees. Soon enough he found himself tucked up against the mountain and while he normally would have scaled it such things were not in his plans today.

He nosed around the dogwoods looking for anything worthwhile. Perhaps the scent of another wolf or the trail of prey. There were mouths to feed back home and four of them belonged to growing children. His heart swelled with sadness thinking of this years Tainn children. Where did they think their mother had gone? What had @Treyah told them? Perhaps they thought nothing of the whole scenario. But was it fair of him to think of that? They were getting older and their brains more developed.

Kerberos pulled himself from his thoughts as the sky gave a soft rumble. His brows furrowed as his head tilted back. It had been cloudy for some time, they were overdue for some rain perhaps.

have you checked out my player preferences?