(See All?) Announcements
750 Users Online
Google, Finley, Nori, Sophrosnia, Bing

there's miles of land in front of us — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

He sighed. There was no winning with Aytigin it seemed. He would always beat to the sound of his own drum, which was both refreshing and incredibly frustrating. Especially when it came to his health. They had puppies to take care of—borders to tend to. He couldn’t risk having one of his subordinates injured, especially when two of them were on puppy-sitting duty. “Can’t have you limping around the borders, you’re going to make us look bad,” he retorted as he flashed the male a warm smile to let him know he was kidding. Sort of.

Is there anywhere to lie down in that den. XIX nodded immediately, dismissing the ebony male’s question with a flick of his tail. “The twins sleep in Lilya’s den. I don’t trust them around my inventory,” he answered with a soft laugh as he motioned for the Guardian-in-training and his china doll to follow him. “There’s lots of room for you to rest.” As he stepped toward the dens Lachesis turned to the dove, a brow raised. “You’re more than welcome to stay there, too.” Despite the sparrow and XIX announcing their feelings for each other, the ghost didn’t always spend the night with her and their daughters. It was mostly due to his nocturnal behaviour, for he often spent his nights patrolling the Kingswood. Occasionally he would seek solitude within his own den, for he had dug out a secluded bed away from his herbs (and patients). With four wolves stuffed inside of Lilya’s den—two of them still growing—it was often cramped. 

(This post was last modified: Aug 25, 2017, 04:24 AM by Lachesis.)
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Sorry for taking so long! His shoulder is sprained/wrenched, and he hasn't let it rest long enough. Lots of inflammation.

A smile crossed his strained face when Anastasia corrected him, informing the dark wolf that she had offered her assistance. Which, she had, but he wasn't sure he was completely comfortable with a perfect stranger messing around with him while he was hurt. He figured he should probably thank her, but damn if he didn't feel awkward at the moment. So, instead, he just dipped his head and turned his gaze toward Lachesis, hazel orbs still clouded over with dull pain.

"I thought it was my job to make the pack look bad," the dark male teased in return, hobbling along awkwardly behind his alpha as the white wolf led them to his medicine den. Lachesis offered the snow-furred female a spot in the den, as well, and Ayti immediately decided to choose the sleeping spot nearer to the door. Because he might be hurt, but he'd be damned if he not take responsibility for keeping his new packmate (and his leader) safe.

He settled down with a slow, measured exhale of air. The mocha-furred man didn't chance a glance at his shoulder - he could feel the swelling and heat and dull throbbing oozing from it. Vaguely, he wondered if it was broken, or if something was torn. He was no medical expert, after all. "Wouldn't trust any of these kids with anythin' remotely important," he grunted, scanning over the herbal store that Lach kept in the den. It was pretty impressive, actually, that he actually knew what all those plants were and what they did. "They'd eat all this."
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

If anything, perhaps helping Aytigin back to some form of a healthy living would distract her from how alien everything felt. Perhaps it could cure her of the feeling of being replaced, even if she was sure they would give her a well-thought out rebuttal that she would never be replaced. Everything was just different and while she couldn't blame them for the change, it was a lot and she had to stay strong and try to mend the feeling of despair. "I'll see what I can do to get you back on your feet healthily," because his roaming around while limping wasn't exactly good for him. He needed to be resting a good majority of the day rather than walking on it and making it all the more agitated. "Sure, I don't mind staying there for now. I can keep an eye on him." She turned her gaze to Ayti, a smile forming on her muzzle to show that he was giving a light tease. Ana wouldn't make him suffocate in there but she simply didn't want him to overlook his injuries either.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
wrap up with your next posts? <3 @Aytigin @Anastasia

“Lavender’s already tried,” he responded with a small laugh, the corners of his eyes crinkling in amusement as they swept over his inventory, searching for the right plant to give to his wounded Guardian. The twins were not allowed in his den—not unless they were sick or injured—for he did not trust them around so many plants. Not yet, anyway. Perhaps one day their curiosity would turn to medicine and Lachesis would indulge them in the world of healing plants. For now he taught them the basics—when they wanted to pay attention. Which wasn’t often.

Once he’d fished something out of his organized piles Lachesis placed it in front of the ebony male and nudged it closer, his chartreuse gaze fixated on the swarthy male. “This will help with the inflammation,” he explained as he motioned at the scrub pine, an apologetic smile tugging at his lips. “Can’t promise it’ll taste good, it’ll help.” He turned to his blue-eyed dove, his features softening as he studied her pale features. “I’ll grab something from the caches for you two,” he added as he stepped back through the entrance of his den. The pale leader moved quickly as he headed along the path toward the closest cache. He would bring back a pair of squirrels for the two weary river wolves before he dismissed himself once more, this time to see where his children had disappeared to…

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

Clearly, this would be a continued process of feeling rather odd. Perhaps if this pack resided somewhere familiar she might have more of a chance of normalcy but nothing about this felt familiar, aside from him. Even then it wasn't the same. Anastasia didn't have her original Lachesis but he was still him, just leading a far different life than she had envisioned of him. Sure, it wasn't fair to hold onto the past and twist her imagination into one where she was his focus and it certainly wasn't fair to the mate he did have and the children he had given life to.

As Lachesis gave his herbs and provided a squirrel for the both of them, Anastasia quietly ate her fill. It wasn't much, perhaps a few bites, because her stomach was not prepared to take on a meal. This was a little too much for her to dive into on day one. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Aytigin." She politely reassured him as she looked around the area they were surrounded in. "I'm going to have a look-see at the River. I'll see you again, I'm sure." Anastasia hoped to stick around and make herself known but she needed to know the pack she was living in before she made any severe changes. So she somewhat eagerly turned and walked off, invested in the idea of trying.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!