Google, Jethro, Bing, Sage, Finley, Hazelnut

A new arrival — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
'Cause nobody can save me
Treyah Tainn

There was relief in her smile as she considered his question, "Like I do I suppose, dogwood, ash, spruce, pine, charcoal. We live in a burned section of the forest. She's been gone a few days though so it'd be starting to fade. I don't even know if she came this way..." She held her ground in case he wished to come closer and get a better idea of the scent she meant.

A sigh was quick to leave her lips as she continued to stare across the rise, "She's hunted before, and knows enough to get by. I was about her age when my parent's left the Bend so it's not like there's no hope that she'll be fine... but her mother is unwell, and her father has been through enough. I just hope she shows up soon." She forced a smile back on her face, there was no point to giving the storm clouds a chance to gather over her head or she'd never achieve anything. "Oh, I thought I saw a deer worth scavenging just a bit this way, no point letting a free meal go to waste huh?" If he was going to help her, she didn't want him running himself into the ground to do so. Life as a loner was hard enough.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Damon who has 7 posts.
Inactive
Eustace
They were close enough that could sort out her scent without to much trouble. She was right, there was  dogwood, ash, spruce, pine, charcoal, but also the smell of many wolves together that can only be described as pack. Most pack wolves are numb to this smell. Eustace listened as she rambled on about this pup. in all honesty these wolves were beginning to confuse him. On one paw they, seem to have a happy-go-lucky relationship with every pack around them that was withing howling distance. While, in the other they all seemed to have the strength to nearly survive on their own a six months? It would seem Eustace would have to stick around and see which of these are true.

Eustace's lips curled in distaste at the mentioning of scavenging a kill. True, he did smell a deer nearby, but he also scented a large cat scent. "I usually leave such distasteful practices for times of desperation. Since I despise having anyone taking my kill, I try to extend the same thought to others." Eustace said, turning his head to look at his hind-leg, low frustrated growl slipping from his muzzle. "However, considering the circumstances we can ill afford to be wasteful. Lets go." He said letting her lead. It was only right after all. She was more familiar with the area, their prey, and the nearby packs. Add to that the fact that she was actually a pack leader (if temporarily) then it was natural for her to lead.
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
'Cause nobody can save me
Treyah Tainn

Treyah decided she liked this stranger, for all his quirks and standoffish nature he was easy to get along with and maybe if they spent a little more time together he'd be able to relax around her and accept some help for that leg. After all, she'd owe him for his assistance in trying to find Lacey. She accepted his offer to lead with a smile and a wave of her tail, "Sure, I'm pretty sure it was just over here..." And soon enough they were on the kill. She sat back and nodded her head towards the kill, indicating that he should eat his fill. "I'm good, I ate before I left," and there was plenty in the caches for when she finally returned. He needed this more than she did.

Thread fade
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]