(See All?) Announcements
699 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel

finally he found a way to reach the sky — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
A subtle hmm rolled through dark lips as he pondered their intention to stay. It sounded nice to be a part of something that was only just beginning as it might give him the in that he desperately desired. Yet, he was sure that it wouldn't immediately grant him trust and respect from all the mountain lake's inhabitants. Cyril, for example, didn't seem too keen on making chit-chat but it could just be in his nature to avoid it. Reiko didn't blame him.

Who would I ask about joining? he asked, hoping that his company might be willing to see into the lives of this wandering group. Been looking for some place to stay and I'm trying to keep my options open, because he just knew that there was an opportunity that was waiting to present itself. So far, he had really only had interest in moving to Willow Ridge to hang out with Leotie but this group of stragglers seemed appropriate too.
you can't blame gravity for falling in love
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Played by Arla who has 387 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cyril Kael-Santoro

Wasn't he supposed to be making their group sound appealing? Lure others into joining them? His lips tightened. Perhaps he shouldn’t have said anything; he wasn’t the recruiting type. He was too much of a loner for that, even if he knew that increasing their numbers was not only beneficial to the group but to him as well. Make it easier for him to disappear into the shadows and avoid being social. But, it appeared (for whatever reason), that his company seemed interested in the mountain group. Huh. Maybe he had done something right after all. My mother, he responded quickly, his yellow gaze holding steady on the older agouti, Piety. He purposely did not mention Lorcán. As far as he was concerned the tawny stranger was filling a void in his mother’s life due to the death of her mate; Cyril’s father. He didn’t care for the tawny male, nor did he intend to get to know him. Not unless his mother asked. Even then he wasn’t sure he’d comply. He wasn’t interested in having another father. He had one—a good one. Cyril did not want this Lorcán to tarnish the memory of Wraith.

It’s a good group, he added in an attempt at making the pack sound more appealing, or whatever. Most of us came from the north. That was all he was going to say on where they had come from. He wasn’t about to give the whole my dad was murdered by a stupid deer and it was my fault spiel to this stranger. 

Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
Whether he decided that this little gathering was his style or not was hard to say, but he did find it rather interesting and it seemed like a good opportunity. The kind of opportunity that presents itself and keeps one up for hours at night. Alas, he was still rather unsure as to what he wanted to do. This hadn't sealed his fate or anything of the sort. Treyah had still mentioned that she wanted him in the Draw and Leotie had presented the idea of the Ridge to him; not to mention that there were several other packs that also might be of interest.

For now, he simply nodded his head and gave an mhm to show that he heard his mother's name and would put it to memory to call for her once he ventured towards this mountain lake. Though, he'd be mindful to make sure he didn't trespass or invade upon their temporary home (or permanent). It came as no surprise that his unnamed company expressed that it was a good group and that they came from the north. It seemed an open-ended observation that didn't lead Reiko to anymore self-sustaining clues as to how their group would react to a stranger like him.

Say that I decide to venture to this mountain lake of yours,he probes delicately as though to not infer that this was a deal set in stone, who can I say sent me? An observation that he hoped might lead the dark, yellow-eyed, anti-social, closeted fellow to give out a name so that Reiko could introduce himself in the hopes of bumping into each other again.
YOU CAN'T BLAME GRAVITY FOR FALLING IN LOVE
Played by Arla who has 387 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cyril Kael-Santoro
wanna fade w/ yours? <33

He wasn’t sure if he wasting breath on the agouti stranger or not, as he appeared to be pretty indifferent to Cyril’s information. But the sullen boy didn’t mind. He was just doing what his mother would have wanted him to do. Spread the word of their little haven and attempt to recruit others—even if he wasn’t the most friendly of faces. It was better than nothing. Even if the tawny male didn’t join them perhaps he would pass on the information to another loner and they would seek out the mountain refuge instead. It didn’t matter. At least he was doing something other than moping around and chasing strangers away. Whatever.

… who can I say sent me? Of course the stranger wanted his name. It was all strangers wanted. Information and names. His tail flicked as he shrugged, the single word rolling off his tongue with ease: Cyril. He didn’t really like sharing his name but he supposed it’d be useful if the tawny male had any intentions of venturing north, to the mountains. Hey lady, you’re son sent me here; the one with the long face! wouldn’t go over well with his mother. Y’wanna see some cool stuff now or what? He asked, almost cheekily, as he motioned for the loner to follow him. He was tired of standing around and talking.

Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
There was no telling what exactly was in store for Reiko in the coming months. Hell, he had yet to even make it home to the Draw to see his sister and father. No doubt they would be pleased to see that he was still kicking but he didn't imagine that his journey or his decisions would be taken lightly. It was one of those things that he had to tell himself that he was old enough to make his own decisions and remind himself that he couldn't let anyone decide his fate for him. So whatever Cyril and his pack had to offer, it was worth thinking about.

Cyril, he mentions slowly, and delightfully uninterested in Cyril's disinterest, before introducing himself along with it, I'm Reiko. Just so we're even. He chuckles to try and make it seem less of a menial task before ultimately nodding his head at the prospect of seeing some neat stuff. Lead the way, he replied as he moved along after the yellow-eyed mountain wolf with ease in the hopes that whatever was shown would be enough to persuade him to visit, if not join. fade-o
YOU CAN'T BLAME GRAVITY FOR FALLING IN LOVE
(This post was last modified: Apr 13, 2018, 06:30 AM by Reiko.)