526 Users Online
Google

can't be too careful — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
    my weakness is that i care too much.

The decline of her invation was understandable, and she nodded quietly because she did not know what to say. She could do little to help, and she felt a cringe not being able to do more. At the same time how was she suppose to? It was likely best to let her be on her way, and she be on hers. She hesitated waiting for the oppertune moment to part ways.

Her own muzzle open to speak signs of fairwell it halted closeing with an soft snap. Her eyes were transfixed as the girl's lips started to move, but no words came out -not a single sound. Pale brows pressed understanding at last why she was not being spoken too, the wolf could not speak. This was quite unheard of in her book, and her pent up breath released with no sound.

"Oh," softly she would reply, but she had no words of sorry. The wolf had probably heard that a million times, and Jaysyek's wouldn't matter. She psuhed any pity away, and concentrated on what to do next. The worry of how she had gotten seperated from her family, and how she would get back to them. The answer didn't exist. Gently clearing her throat she decided to give her some information," My pack is Grizzly Hollow in a Cedar Forest northwest of here, if you need you can find me there. I feel you should know if you travel straight north you might run into another pack called Swift River. They are a friendly sort if you don't trespass on their lands. I think if you want to find your family you'll have to start at the mountain pass. " She pointed to Riddle Heigths knowing a lot of wolves came, and went through Relic Lore through it.

She waited for any sign, and slowly side stepped away hesitating to head for home.

[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Tyrant who has 29 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silence Adeni
It’s up to you if you’d like this to carry on or not, else it was great fun with these two and we shall have to do it again in the future!

<blockquote>
<i>Oh.</i>

There it was. The reaction she had been waiting for. Confusion and sympathy tinged the notes on her soft voice. Silence hadn’t expected much else, but she also knew there was little another wolf could say to make her feel better about her situation. It made things awkward, and following the females final words she felt the cold shoulder again. No one could understand her, so they chose to move on. She understood, loud and clear. This wolf had been kind enough to stay and chat, even gave her directions to find her again should she ever need her and whilst Silence was most grateful for that, she still couldn’t feel anything but a little lost.

She glanced up at the mis-matched female once more and offered a sad smile. Her lips mouthed the word <i>Thank you</i> but she didn’t repeat the gesture and hoped the other caught it first time. She saw the female side step, it appeared she wanted to leave and Silence couldn’t blame her. She often made other wolves feel uncomfortable; they didn’t know what to say or how to act around her. She felt like an outcast even in her own home so she wasn’t surprised that she was treated the same out in the big wide world.

Silence wasn’t upset with the white female, she wasn’t sad either, what she felt was numb. Cold and numb- if she never found home would her life always be like this? She had to wonder, if the other had known of her condition, would the offer of her pack have still been on the table? She doubted it. Slowly she rose to her paws and nodded, she got the hint and she wouldn’t trouble the other female for longer then it needed.

Dipping her maw to the ground, she gave a curt bow to the wolf, realising then that she didn’t even know her name… not that it mattered, she’d never speak it, but it was always nice to put a name to a face. She had no way to ask for it, she knew many faces without names as she had yet to find up a way to ask such a simple question, she guessed this lovely white female would just be another face in her mind. As her head elevated, she turned and began to head back the way she had come. A final glance over her shoulder was given, followed by a small smile before she slipped into the thickets.
</blockquote>