Google, Bing

'Cause All These Plans I've Been Making — Perilous Void 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 217 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Aurora Thanne
i don't even know if i believe
Aurora Thanne

Cotton's enthusiasm always got to her. He was like a ray of sunshine that couldn't contain the warmth that radiated off of him and to her, that was good and perfectly safe. When he told her who Reyes, which was as simple as simple could be, she nodded her head and couldn't help the smile that shortly followed after. At least she was lumped into a very important category--now that she worried about. "You have some awesome friends then Cotton," she joked, and the previous concern over his well-being had slowly begun to disappear. Maybe, just maybe, she hadn't given her ray of sunshine enough credit that he deserved and for that she was fiercely apologetic. "I'm sorry I didn't trust you before. I was wrong for that." and she nudged him, a sound similar to a purr emitted from her mouth and with a tremendous amount of effort, she finally broke the contact, eyes wide with emotion.

"Good. So were should we meet back up again, just in case it gets too dark to search for him?" she asked, her head cocking to the side, she really didn't think it would be smart if they got lost themselves along the way of finding their friend.

Graphics by Arya and Becuffin!

Played by Emmett who has 375 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Cottongrass
One more post from you and then I'll fade? <3

'So where should we meet back up again, just in case it gets too dark to search for him?'

That was a — really good question.

One that Cottongrass hadn't thought about. Because he and Rory were splitting up. Heading different ways to look for Rayza. There wouldn't be an easy way to keep in touch with each other unless they planned on sticking close enough to howl for one another. But that wouldn't be very effective and he was determined to find Rayza the right way. Which meant actually thinking about what he was going to do before doing it.

Huh.

His tail wagged against the ground and he straightened up as he racked his brain for answers. Because where could they met up again?

"East." He finally decided. Somewhere to the east seemed like a good direction. It was where Rayza was heading anyway. But he didn't want Rory going just east because he didn't know what was over there except for endless tundra and towering forest, so for good measure Cottongrass added on — "But also a little south." He sure hoped he was making sense. He didn't think he could handle losing both Rory and Rayza.

"Somewhere over there — there should be a pack." Did he have to say it? He probably had to say it. "Hearthwood River. That's what the pack is called. And uh, somewhere to the south of it there should be a really big lake and some forest. Keep heading that way and you'll find another lake with waterfalls." He sure hoped Askan and Reyes gave him the right directions.

"That's where me and my friends are staying."

Played by Hero who has 217 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Aurora Thanne
She would find him out East, but not completely east, as Cotton had suggested but Southeast. She could remember that, "I know of Hearthwood." she said excitedly, she knew a few wolves from the pack and this fact was exciting to her because she was sure that along the way she could meet up with them. Lachesis, or Aytigin, she was sure she could mingle with them while in wait for Cotton but she hoped it wouldn't take them long to find each other again. "Southeast it is." she said with another nod, recalling the information he had spilled regarding the place he would most likely be. 

He mentioned a waterfall, a lake, and a forest, and another lake. She hoped that she could remember it all, and furthermore she hoped that she could remember which order they were in. She was nervous, more because she was afraid of losing Cotton in the mess of finding his friend but she was afraid that perhaps this mission would be a waste and his friend would be long gone from the Lore."Cotton, just be careful. See you soon." she had to mention once more and turned on her toes toward the opposite direction that her friend was going. They would cover more ground and they would find his friend, she was sure of it.
Graphics by Arya and Becuffin!

Played by Emmett who has 375 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Cottongrass

'See you soon.'

His tail wagged and he straightened up as he watched Rory disappear into the horizon. She always knew how to make him feel better whether it be her sense of humour to even just her company. Rory was one of his best friends in all meanings of the word.

He just hoped she didn't get lost along the way. Losing friends was hard. Every single disappearance hurt his heart just a little more. But he was sure Rory would be fine. She was smart with a good head on her shoulders! It probably helped that she was a lone wolf.

Now if he could just find Rayza...

He pushed himself to his feet and shuffled off. Away from the bat infested cave towards the west where mountain and forest lied.

End thread.