(See All?) Announcements
674 Users Online
Google, Bing

the sea is wine red - this is the death of beauty — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by PuppyThief who has 181 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nalda

He was hers, wholly and completely, eyes no longer hazy, but fixed on her as she twined about him. It was intoxicating, seeing him squirm like that, ready at her every bid. Half surprising herself, she let out a light, tinkling laugh of her own in response to his, tilting her head as if contemplating the offer. “Temptin’,” she purred, letting her gaze linger for a moment on his thick, billowing tail; ”But’a shame, I think.” She conceded, giving her head a tiny shake. She wasn’t in the mood to maim; Not right now anyway..!

No, it was something quite different she craved, and the time had come to stop playing games and take it. As his muzzle ran over her body, she shuttered with delight, back arching slightly. His pleading breath was the last tick, her tail finally stilling its sway and eyes closing, finally ready to relinquish control. And with a soft growl, she let him off his leash; Show me then!

FADE

Word count: 164
"Speech" Thoughts

Because of work, my activity will fluctuate every other week. For more information and OOC preferrences check out my profile