635 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
For @Piety  set 11/16

After having been there for a few days and her recent encounter with the boy Aegir, Adeltra was feeling much better. She had been resting even more, trying to gain back her strength as quickly as possible even if laying around was annoying. She’d managed to bring back a strange looking rat thing(brown lemming) which hadn’t been all that easy to catch, mind you. It had been running in and out of little holes in the ground, which she had thought was very strange. But, after hours of sticking to it and with the sun setting in the background she’d managed to snatch it between her teeth instead of grabbing air. She’d gone back and thrown it in a cache she’d found then promptly collapsed into sleep. 

Having slept through most of the morning the Archer girl rose to her paws and gave her thin body a shake to rid it of debris before venturing out. Something she’d been curious of ever since she’d taken shelter under Piety’s wing was just how she knew her home. So, not being one to beat around the bush the dark child went out to find the pale matriarch. She sniffed around for a few minutes trying to find the freshest scent before latching onto it and following after at a trot. When the white rump of the woman came into view she let out a bark of greeting before trotting up to her, offering a lick to her chin in respect and a bright grin. “Hi Mrs. Piety! Can I talk to you? I’m not interrupting anything, am I?” she asked.
(This post was last modified: Nov 28, 2017, 11:38 PM by Adeltra.)
[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

She had taken in the Archer child and treated her like her own. The girl was looking better with the passing days, bulking up with a full belly and a warm place to sleep. While she wouldn't mind keeping her here forever Piety figured she needed to get back to the Willows. That was if someone wasn't already looking for her. Truthfully she'd be shocked if someone wasn't. The girl was still so young and so far from her home.

The pale mother had some lingering questions but they could be dealt with at a later date.

"Hi Mrs. Piety!"

A smile spread across her face as she was greeted with the chipper form of Adeltra. Her head shook softly. "I'm always available for a chat, Addy." She settled down onto her rear, motioning for the young girl to do the same. "What is it you wish to talk about?"

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
“I’m always available for a chat, Addy,” came the reply and her tail thumped against the ground. Addy, it was the nickname that her family often called her and she found she liked the pale matriarch calling her such. She was a very friendly girl anyhow so almost anyone she met had free reign to call her by her nickname. Adeltra was usually reserved for when she was in trouble, which if she was being honest was fairly often. It wasn’t anything bad, normally just getting a little scolding for accidentally disrupting a hunt because she hadn’t realized that’s what they were doing or for straying a bit too far from the borders for her parents liking. She’d normally stick within the borders for a few days after that just to ease their minds then go exploring some more. After all, she was supposed to be the future queen of the Willows(at least that was what she’d been told) so she had to know everything around them!

When she was beckoned to sit she did so, placing her dark rump on the ground in front of Piety. “I was wondering about how you knew the Willows,” she said. It hadn’t occurred to the girl that there was a chance that Piety may have only known it in passing and that she might not have any real connection there. Something about it, however, told her that there was more to the story than that.
[Image: sW4OLm.png]