Another day I'm late again — Arbol Rosado 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
now I'm here and all I wanna do
is go back to playing barbies in my room
Treyah Tainn

Treyah made sure to stick around home for a few days before striking out again, this time she planned to be back just after nightfall but before she knew it the sun was sinking lower and lower and she was going to find herself away from home overnight again. The bare trees didn't inspire much faith in the girl as far as finding a decent spot to bunk down for the night, but a lone tree standing above the rest on top of a small rise beckoned her none the less. Perhaps from up there, she could get a better lay of the land.

Maybe she'd walk through the night to get home anyway.

(This post was last modified: Nov 16, 2017, 10:53 PM by Treyah.)
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Van who has 20 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Paschal
Sorry for the wait!

Paschal didn't wander from the Woodlands too often, but every now and again he needed a bit of a break from the interwoven trees and vines and undergrowth. A breath of fresh air, if you will. He found it a bit odd that he didn't have as many talks with Asheroth these days - the voices seemed to be much more comfortable with him and his life now that he had become leader.

He had come up with the idea to visit the tree on the hill today, and it seemed that he wasn't the only one with the idea. The snow-colored vessel saw the large stranger approaching the tree from the other side, but that didn't deter him. He strode up the hill and flicked his ears, wondering if she had seen him yet or not. "Pleasant night, isn't it?" he asked, trying to at least be cordial toward this strange wolf. They were in neutral ground, and no one needed to die today. "Judging from your smell, you aren't from around here, are you?"
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Now I'm here and all I want to do
Treyah Tainn

Another wolf may have adopted a more defensive posture but Treyah's tail waved in response to the unfamiliar voice that was approaching her. "It is," she replied with a smile, lines of worry still present at the corners of her eyes but not enough to completely dampen her mood. If she let the darkness swallow her up she'd never be able to find Lacey, or Reiko, or her mother or Z. When he questioned how out of place she seemed here a slightly bitter chuckle left her lips but her tail waved none the less. "No, I lead Charred Ash Draw down in the wildwood but I'm looking for someone. You haven't seen any wandering pups by chance?"

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]