(See All?) Announcements
632 Users Online
Bing, Google

Save My Soul — Kettle Pot Pond 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 387 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cyril Kael-Santoro

His own thoughts mirrored the girl’s, even though he was unaware of it. Maybe if he brought her to the top of the monadnock she could locate her home from a distance… and maybe he could help her find her way home… if mother would let him, of course. He couldn’t leave without telling her—not unless it was by accident, like it had been for Adeltra. His mother (and father) would never forgive him if he vanished without a trace.

… do you think you could call her?

Could he ever!

The boy gave a quick nod in response to her question, his lips still curved into a soft smile. Of course! Without hesitation the boy cleared his throat and tossed his nose to the sky, beckoning for his alabaster mother to come find him. And that it was a time sensitive matter, just so she wouldn’t take her time.

We’ll figure out where your home is, don’t worry, he offered with a soft nudge to her shoulder in an attempt to encourage the girl. He didn’t want her to leave just yet—what if her home was far away from the lowlands?!—but Cyril knew it was important for her to find her way back to her family.

(This post was last modified: Nov 14, 2017, 04:07 AM by Cyril.)
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
shadows and light conspiring
Piety Kael

Silly Cyril should have known that his mother never would have taken her time getting to him. Especially if he was calling for her. Of course, she moved twice as fast due to his tone that it was urgent.

The pale leader and mother arrived. Finding her own child with another who smelled of no one familiar. Which was no surprise considering the shape she was in. "Poor thing." She wanted to frown but figured it best to wear a smile. "Cyril, who is your company?" And what was the urgency? Her muddy eyes finished her sentence as they fixed onto her inky child. He was looking more and more like his father every day.

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
Cyril raised his head and called for his mother and she felt a bit of apprehension for some odd reason. She offered him a thankful smile when she nudged her shoulder, giving him a playful bump to the chin with her nose before her attention turned toward the big rock in the distance that she assumed Cyril’s mother was going to be coming from. 

At first she didn’t see anything, but then a white blur came trotting at a fast pace toward them. Being the daughter of an alpha herself she could see the signs of another and boy did this woman have them. Her amber-yellow gaze flickered to her friend next to her before focusing on the white she-wolf as she came upon them. “Cyril, who is your company?” she asked. The question was directed to her son so Adeltra, despite her big mouth, sat back and allowed Cyril to respond for the moment. If she was asked a question she would be more than happy to reply. Her gaze flickered flickered between the two, happy to see that they obviously had a close connection to each other.
[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Inactive No Rank
Cyril Kael-Santoro

It did not take long for his mother to arrive, his little paws drumming with excitement along the soft ground as he saw her pale figure in the distance. He felt bad for making his call seem a lot more urgent than it actually was, but Cyril wanted to make sure Adeltra found her way home—even if it was far away from him. Her parents must be worried sick about her! He couldn’t imagine what panicked state his own would be in if he had been swept away by a storm…

Ma! He greeted, stepping toward her so he could press his nose to her chin. This is Adeltra—she’s lost. A frown adorned his inky snout as he turned to look at the frail girl, his yellow gaze still soft. She’s from Willow Ridge. He turned back to his pale mother, his head tipped to the side: Do you know where that is? He hoped so. Although he wouldn’t be opposed to Adeltra sticking around the lowlands… but the girl seemed keen on going home, so it didn’t seem like that was a possible outcome (unfortunately).

Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
shadows and light conspiring
Piety Kael

A soft rumble left her at Cyril's touch. Of course, her attention quickly fluttered to the girl at her son's introduction. Adeltra. What a lovely name.

Yet a frown tugged ever so faintly at the edge of her lips. "I do indeed. That is quite a bit from here, though." She said while looking at both of the children. "Adeltra," Piety spoke the name warm and motherly as muddy brown eyes settled on the thin child. "How did you get so far from home? Is everything alright?" She had other questions but figured them best not to ask just yet. Besides, her first instincts were to make sure the girl was taken care of.

# C W T
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
Cyril’s introduction of her was straight to the point and pretty air tight in the foundation of her needs. Her ears fell back for a moment in disappointment as the woman revealed that her home was not close to where they were at all. The warmth and comfort that emanated from her friend’s mother toward her reminded her so much of her own mother that she wanted to cry but she bit the inside of her cheek and refused. Princesses didn’t cry, especially not Archer princesses. She would make her way home eventually, especially equipped with the knowledge that the pale woman did, in fact, know where home was. 

She gave her head a hesitant nod. Whether or not everything was alright depended on the perspective of the wolf. Some would probably see her in her weakened state and think that things certainly weren’t, but Adeltra was doing her best to look on the brighter side. She wasn’t necessarily in danger of dying of hunger at the moment and she’d just found someone who might be able to help her! “Yes ma’am, everything is okay. A lot better now that I’ve found you guys,” she said, putting on a bright smile. “I was out exploring a few months ago. I knew a storm was about to come but I didn’t really think anything about it I guess since I’d been through them before. But when this one hit it was reaaaally bad, there was so much going on and big branches and trees were falling all around me and I just kind of...ran. I hid in an old den until everything stopped but when I came out everything looked so different. I couldn’t see the willows anywhere but I thought I knew which way to go so I went...guess I was really wrong,” she said sheepishly, auds folding back to her skull. “I just wanna go home and see my momma, daddy and Rom,” she added, meeting the alpha’s gaze with pulled brows.
Inactive No Rank
Cyril Kael-Santoro

A frown creased his features as his mother spoke, his yellow eyes flitting between the alabaster Kael and his new companion. He hadn’t realized how far the tundra was from the rest of Lore and from Adeltra’s home. He, too, was curious how the girl had managed to get so lost. He remained quiet as his mother addressed the girl, her voice soft and comforting. Mother would fix this—she fixed everything.

He listened to the girl elaborate on her story, his ears tucked against the back of his skull as his brows pinched together with concern. Poor girl. Cyril couldn’t imagine getting separated from his own family. It was a little trickier to get lost in the lowlands, for he could walk miles in either direction and still see the monadnock looming behind him. But it was impossible.

He felt sorry for Adelta and as much as he wanted to be selfish and ask his mother if she could join the monadnock, the boy knew he couldn’t. She needed to get home—she had already been gone too long. He couldn’t imagine how worried her parents were… How do we get her home? He asked, his voice soft as he turned to the pale Kael, his lips falling into a frown.

Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
piety kael
so witness me
Like fire weeping from a cedar tree

She listened to the girl's story with concern. A tough one, Adeltra was. Perhaps an Archer without a doubt. What other families would be springing up in the Willows? Her heartstrings were pulled at Adeltra's want to see her family again. Regardless she smiled warmly to encourage positivity. "We'll get you home and you can be with your family again. I'll personally make sure of it." Piety would have never returned to the willows again but with their child on her doorstep - lost and far from home - she wouldn't be left with much of a choice.

Her gaze looked down at her son at his question. "Well we take her home, Cyril." The mother moved to pump her son's crown. "But I do ask that you come home with us for a bit, Adeltra. You'll need proper care to be strong enough for the trip home." There was no beating around the bush that the child was not in good condition.

# C W T
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
Last posts! Maybe Becca could fade with her last post? c:

She could see the pity in both their eyes but still she kept a positive look. An Archer wasn’t someone to pity, they were powerful and the dark girl would be no exception. They could feel that way if they wanted, but she would prove to them that even if she was weak in body she wasn’t weak in will or mind. “How do we get her home?” the woman’s dark son asked and she, too, was curious as to the answer. 

When the matriarch said that she’d personally make sure that Adeltra made it home safely the girl’s brows rose. She was so nice! She knew that it wasn’t a normal thing for leaders to leave their lands, so she felt a bit special in that aspect but she also hoped that everyone else in their pack would be alright. The girl put herself in even further trouble by being told that she was to go home with them. She felt gratitude well up in her chest, making her amber-yellow eyes dance. “Thank you, Mrs...uh...Cyril’s mom,” she said, suddenly aware she didn’t know the woman’s name. “I promise I’ll get strong real quick! And, when I’m strong again, I’ll make sure it was worth your while. You’re really nice,” she said, her tail wagging behind her thin frame. Her attention turned to Cyril, “And so is Cyril,” she completed.
Inactive No Rank
Cyril Kael-Santoro

They were going to get her home! He nearly squealed with excitement, his yellow eyes wide as he turned to the ebony girl. No more being sad—she was going to see her family again! Cyril knew calling his mother had been a good idea, for the pale woman always knew what to do. However, he had not expecting what tumbled from her mouth next. Piety wanted the girl to stay with them? Just for a little bit?! His bottom jaw fell, his eyes pinched together in confusion. But, his expression changed quickly. His dark features immediately lit up and he nodded excitedly. It would be nice to have another cub around the monadnock—even if it was only temporary. Yes! He started, his tail still wagging feverishly behind him, please stay! There was no point in her being on her own, not when the monadnock was so close. Plus he could show her all his favourite secret spots! I’ll help you get stronger, too! He chirped, a grin tugging at his dark lips.