(See All?) Announcements
612 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo, Isla

Crash and Burn — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

Ever since she had been separated from Lachesis after looking for Karpos that one night, she hadn't been able to find where she fit in. It seemed that the world of Lore wasn't like it used to be. There were no Shade's, no Silver's, no Spectre's... and it had been Anastasia's fault for thinking she could find the same thing again. That she could see someone and expect to have what she had before but she just needed to look beyond and try. This time she wanted to actually find something that didn't make her feel isolated.

Of course, the longer she was in the presence of Inna the more she continued to wonder what had happened to make Lachesis not want her around. The raven woman seemed wonderful and nice, so it must have been something rather dark and morbid to have Lachesis not wanting her around anymore. Ana simply couldn't see anything awful to come from it but he didn't want to ask when things still seemed kinda rocky.

I'm sure we will, because she wasn't going to go anywhere anytime soon and as far as Ana was concerned she needed more friends; Inna seemed a good choice. While she couldn't back up on knowing what the pack needed, she could justify that the fresh start definitely made Anastasia feel pressured into making her own fresh start along with it. See you later, Inna! It was so nice having someone as pleasant as her to talk to and even though a portion of their conversation had been a little disheartening, Ana held onto the fact that there was hope for change. After all, Anastasia had always been rather optimistic. So she lowered her head and watched Inna disappear before she, too, made her way back into the packlands.

fade ana

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!