Google, Bing, Neo

Follow me like dogs — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

There had been a pack in the thicket last she checked, and they were allies under her mother's rule - though she supposed, there was a pack in the Cedarwood too. At least she could make herself useful in case her sister asked by checking to see if they were still here at all. If the scent trails were anything to go off there was still someone here, though how much they were hanging on by was debatable for sure.

She toed the border, taking it all in, nothing of familiarity meeting her nose but that wasn't to say anything had changed in their status with the willows. It would be worth investigating, she supposed, perhaps it already had been, but knowing better than to just walk right in and ask she turned back to pick her way towards the berry fields. Maybe she'd bump into someone out hunting and she could glean some more information to pass back.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Arya who has 11 posts.

Trotting along the berry bushes, the Lockhart male kept his head close to the ground in hopes of finding a familiar scent. Though, much of his search he came up empty handed, the lad couldn't give up just yet - even if he was in the unfamiliar lands of the Lore. The red hued man would continue on until he knew for sure his mission was a failure. As he rounded around a thick berry bush, his sharp blue eyes spotted the dark figure up head as he came up behind her. Stopping a few comfortable yards away from her, Ronan chuffed a greeting, though kept a paw ready to turn away in the other direction if the stranger didn't want to be bothered.

[Image: sGSH83M.png]
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

An ear turned to her back at the sound of approaching steps but she kept going until a chuff reached her ears. Anyone making that much noise couldn't possibly be up to no good. She smirked at his stance, nose telling her he wasn't of the woodlands but that didn't matter either. She didn't mind loners, and with winter soon to be upon them it was the perfect time to look at making friends. "So what's yer story?" she asked half teasing. Why was he chuffing at her, did she have something he wanted? Her head cocked to the side as she waited to see what he would make of it.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity

A midnight ear turned back towards him followed by the rest of her as a smirk fell over her lips. Eyebrows raised momentarily as she didn't bother with pleasantries and bluntly asked for his story with an accent thick on her tongue. "That story wid bore ye tae death lassie." A smirk crossed his own lips as his eyes searched her features for a moment before continuing on. "Dae ye ken a'body gaun by th' name Dougal Mackenzie?" Certainly there wouldn't be many out there with a name like his, so he was sure if he did run into anyone here, they would surely remember him.

(This post was last modified: Nov 15, 2017, 12:01 AM by Ronan.)
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

Well this was fresh, she let her tail wave low at her back, "Not 'round these parts, but then again, I haven' been home long." It seemed there were more wolves than usual out looking for others (she supposed her own brood would factor among those numbers once they made it far enough to yap in other's ears). "I'm Morganna Archer, a loner fer now, but that never lasts long." She may have been teasing but it was difficult to tell with the way her eyes narrowed while her smirk stayed in place, "An' what should I call yer? Or will Blue suffice?" Her smile widened with the tease, as she wondered how thick-skinned he was.

(This post was last modified: Nov 15, 2017, 12:18 AM by Morganna.)

Mocking her own display, though he was reluctant to close the distance between them. Nodding at her words, he was sure the lad wasn't making his search for him any easier than what he would make it for someone looking for him. The dark woman introduced herself then with another smirk masking her features though he observed her narrowed eyes. She seemed like a cunning, sharp woman one he was sure he wouldn't want to cross. Turning table back to him, she asked for a name before presenting a nickname for him anyway. "That wid dae just fine," he said with a chuckle, a charming smile crossing his own features. "But ye could also ca' me Ronan if ye wid lik'." He didn't have anything to hide in these lands as his family troubles were far in the east.

"Sae Morganna, yer nae planning on staying a loner fur long?" He asked with a raised brow. Perhaps after his searching for the deadbeat lad was finished, he could find a more permanent place to stay in these lands.

Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
wait for me to come home
Morganna Archer

Did she plan on staying a loner for long? Well that could be a loaded question. "I might 'ave somethin' in th' works but nothin's ever certain til it's done." But what harm was there in telling another loner that there might be another place to wait out the winter in the coming months? "I got some friends down south by th' lagoon, an' five kids who may or may not be on their way ter find us. If they make it this far they should be able ter hold their own, I doubt we'll be hungry or cold." And wasn't that what drove most loners to seek out the safety of a pack. "What about you? What if yer can't find yer friend?"