(See All?) Announcements
552 Users Online
Google, Bing, Aven

least i succeed — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

Sven listened attentively to the other man's story, a short summary of not just what brought him here to the Lore, but also his self-assigned purpose in this life. It was a goal that Sven could very easily empathize with, and he had to wonder if it wasn't the same line of thinking that had brought Elettra here, away from the umbrella of Torbine to carve out her own piece of the world. Yes, if all this wolf had to say was genuine, Sven decided that he very much liked him. Yet there was the problem; the Ridge would only ever belong to Archer's, and unless this man became Ravenna's mate, he would have to eventually move on from the Willows to have what he desired. Still, if all was done with respect and tact, providing a stepping stone for the strength of a potential ally would not be a mistake.

"A worthy pursuit," he commended with a nod.

"The Draw lies a few days North, and the Hollow remains in the forest, last I knew. Other than that, you're looking at a week's travel South or a trip over the mountain," which was all well and good as far as Sven was concerned. "Take your time, I wouldn't want a wolf that makes such decisions lightly."

be a gentleman.
Played by Hero who has 40 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Deadlock Soule
Fade? I would love a more updated thread with Sven.

If Deadlock could read the mans' mind he would have known the real history of Willow Ridge, that it was founded by one of the eldest and most respected wolves that held a tradition of keeping the pack between Archers. It was a honorable religion, one that Deadlock could understand but not uphold as a member of the pack and therefore the Ridge would not ever truly become home. Sven gave him information of other packs, and where to find them "I had no idea there were so many packs in one area," he said, deep in thought and when he came back to his senses he made to mention a word of thanks for the information. "You are truly too kind." he said, dipping his head with appreciation. "I will attempt to visit once I have made up my mind." he said, giving the male a lasting look before turning on his toes and heading to where he said the Hollow should be, they would be his first stop.