680 Users Online
Bing, Google

Dead memories — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
That's fine, I'll have to take a day or so and brush up on his past. :D

He took a moment to study her, his ears twitched backward in deep thought before closing his eyes and sighing deep. He could understand that she wanted to know about how things were during the packs founding, it was an exciting time and so much had happened (his leadership, death, leaving the pack for his ex-mate) but that had been a past he was okay with burying. In fact, he hardly remembered it and part of him believed that it was because he didn't want to. He loved Elettra like a sister, she had always held a special spot in his heart and he hoped that she knew that and because of this he felt he owed Ravenna something, even if it was a tidbit of information here and there. Today, he wasn't much in the mood for reliving the past. "I will tell you what you would like to know, but...not now." he looked toward her, expecting some sort of retort, perhaps anger, but there was nothing that could persuade him into talking about all of that tonight. Perhaps when he was in a better state of mind, when he wasn't angry over her death and not being able to say a proper goodbye. "I do have a question, or perhaps a favor to ask of you..." and he trailed off, his head cocking to the side. He supposed it wouldn't hurt to see if she could help him as well as he would help her.

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Rav would love that. c:

It seemed obvious the man before her was debating this as he fell silent, his ears falling back as he closed his eyes and sighed. She'd said something wrong, had she? Perhaps his past was something he didn't want to dig up. Perhaps when he had left the pack it had not gone smoothly for him? Ravenna had not thought of these situations and what the old memories might do to him though she had selfishly pried into his life if only to grasp fit more information on her mother's.

Then he said he would tell her, but not tonight, not now. She nodded. She couldn't blame him. His mood must be sour. After all, life of a loner was certainly hard and he had just found out one of his older friends had sense past. Ravenna had time to grieve for many moons and yet for Koda, this was still fresh. "Of course." She said at first when Koda told her he would take the time to tell her some stories about the history of Willow Ridge from a view other then her mother's and father's. "I hope you will be staying close to this region then?" She asked, wanting to know what lengths she would have to go to in order to see him again and where would be best to meet up. In the little time they had known one another, he held great value to her. Something different then skills of a hunter, Guardian of healer. He was a teacher, a historian.

She wondered then, perhaps, if he had any plans to settle down in a pack once more and that maybe he would like to do so in the pack he had once helped found. In the moment he said he had a favor to ask of her and her grey ears perked curiously once more. "And that is?" She wondered with a tilt of her skull.

(This post was last modified: Mar 28, 2018, 06:45 PM by Ravenna.)

Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
He figured he would get straight to the point, as he was hardly one to beat around the bush, especially not when he had someone else's life in his paws. "It may be fate that I ran into you." he started off, wanting her to understand how important she was to him, especially considering the drastic changes he'd encountered since returning. "me and my son have been lingering around Cedarwood and I think it is time that I get him somewhere more stable, and secure." he wasn't doubting his ability to take care of Chiron but he knew that being a loner and as young as he was didn't make the greatest combination. "would you be willing to allow him to join your pack? It doesn't have to be forever, he's nearly grown and will be able to fend for himself soon. I just know that right now he needs a family." he knew that it was a lot to ask of her, to take in a another mouth to feed that had no ties to her or their bloodline but he was hoping that her heart was as huge as he'd assumed.

Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
'It may be fate that I ran into you...' The words caused a small smile to dance onto her expression that she could not hold back. Though she had just met the wolf she felt the same. Of course time would tell if she could truly trust him or ever have the chance to call him friend, though right now he had information she needed and she had a way of helping him too which made the pair drawn to one another.

As he began then, she listened, her ears twitching on her skull, her silver eyes locked on the features kg his aging face. His dark tones left her lingering on edge as what he would say. He had a son and they had been staying in the Cedarwood, he needed a stable place for his son's safety and development. She knew then where he was going with this before the question came and secretly she was even happen that she had ran into the man. Another young body in the pack would do them good, keep @Adeltra company, someone to play with her age.

"I think I'd like that." She spoke with a smile, tail waving. "We have plenty of room for your son and he will be safer with a pack." And then she paused, eyeing him questioningly. "But what of you? Would you not join us too?" She didn't think the man would just want to drop his son off at a strangers doorstep yet perhaps he had some things he needed to 'clear up' before he ran out of time.

Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
He smiled when she did, a slow wag of his tail was the only indication that he was excited for what was to come next but nervousness couldn't help the grip his heart felt from fear of rejection and he waited for her to make her decision. She seemed to like his suggestion and for a moment relief washed over him, happy that his son would have a family to rely on and a pack to call home--even if temporary. His shoulder shrugged for a moment when she asked about him and what he would do in the mean time but Koda hadn't been as concerned about his well-being as his sons' but he supposed it wouldn't hurt to see if she had extra room. "I didn't want to ask too much from you. If you wouldn't mind taking us both in I'd love to be apart of the Ridge again" he answered, eyes searching her in silence. He hadn't expected her to worry about him but it felt good to be fussed over, even if only slightly.

Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
You can always make an ooc join thread too if you'd like.

He shrugged when Ravenna asked what he planned to do and where he would be going. It seemed now that he knew his pup would be in the safety of a pack it little mattered what happen to him. "I'd enjoy both of your company in my pack, really." She insured the man once he said he would like to be a part of the pack again yet didn't want to put too much on her, seem a burden. Really, Ravenna was very happy with the idea and hoped to know and learn from the male. "If my mother saw something in you I'm sure you will do the pack proud." She said, another smile touching the corners of her muzzle. Mother had liked him enough to make him one of her founding members, to be the first leading male at her side.

She shifted her weight on her paws then, her silver eyes dancing over the scenery of the willows around them. His pup was out there somewhere and she knew she would meet him soon, too. "Take any time you need." She said, knowing he would have to run the news by his child first and she didn't want to seem at all pushy. Besides, time had passed and it meant her time was also running out. She should be getting back home. Half turning away from him with a step, she meets his face again. "I..." She hesitated just a moment. "I could show you where she and her mate are buried when you get settled, if you'd like?" Ravenna figured the man would be interested in giving a farewell to his long time friend. Either way Ravenna awaited the older man's answer before dipping her head in farewell and making her way back east.

Fade.

(This post was last modified: Apr 03, 2018, 06:49 PM by Ravenna.)

Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
Why do I make you wait?! 

So it was settled, he and the boy would be residing in Willow Ridge, his old stomping grounds. He felt a lurch in the pit of his stomach thinking back on the memories and the experience had while living there but knew that this would be a great change for Chiron, he definitely deserved better. Ravenna, as sweet as could be, offered to show him the grave where Elettra was buried and for a moment he felt sadness overcome him but nodded all the same, knowing it would be good to see her one last time. She was a welcoming spirit, and he was grateful to have come across her at the most vulnerable of times and wondered if things were different (is Iopah were here) what he would have done differently. He couldn't think on it, instead he was determined to pedal forward and was thankful that she was allowing him the time he needed to get the boy adjusted and okay with the changes that would soon follow. "Thank you Ravenna," he offered her with a nod of her head, and watched as she turned to go about her duties. He would eventually do the same, once he had found something to eat for his growing son of course.

--fade--