(See All?) Announcements
700 Users Online
Bing, Google, Mouseling

borderline — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

"Sticking his nose in your business?" That sounded just like the sort of thing that would piss Askan off, but he hardly expected it from Hawthorne."You know what I don't even care right now, tell me in the morning." He grumbled, not really giving her much choice in the matter. If she thought such a weak explanation would do in the longrun  then she was wrong. She Pietro could look at her later, he wanted to get his arse back in bed.

As for her sarcasm, it wasn't appreciated. He was in no mood for games or jests, he was tired and grumpy and the very last thing he wanted was for his subordinates to run around like a gang of thugs. It was true they wouldn't take shit, but starting fights in the middle of the night wasn't the done thing around here. Clearly Hawthorne hadn't gotten the memo.

"Save your sarcasm." He spat, concern wasn't in his vocabulary at that point. Nor did he think she really deserved it.

With a huff he turned and sucked in a deep breath. There was no need to get too pissy, but he had no qualms about letting his feelings be known.

"Come, it's time to head back." He eventually said after a few deep breaths,  his tone not quite as tight, as sharp as before. With a bob of his head he motioned for Hawthorne to follow him, the sooner he got settled back into the den the better.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2018, 02:12 AM by Askan.)
[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]