693 Users Online
Google, Bing

Spring cleaning — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

"I couldn't? Are ya sure it wasn't ya who couldn't resist me?" She teased right back with a laugh. It felt so refreshing to be able to just laugh and have a good time. She snorted when he said how could they protest him if she didn't. "Pfft I always do ya goof" she laughed returning the nip. Her playful nipping was interrupting by her children - not that it was a bad thing.

Kajika moved and felt them move around before asking how many she thought she was carrying. The onyx woman took a moment before answering honestly. Her best friend stepped forward and brushed his muzzle against her cheek. He spoke that it was important to not forget them but to that this year would be different, that she would have a healthy litter this year. "I hope so. Ive been careful this year. Besides that close run in with Tikhi" she said with a slight curl of her lip. It quickly disappeared as her focus turned back to her babies. "But ya gotta stay positive right?".

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

“You’re here in the cove,” he stated with a raised brow but a laugh rumbled in his throat, “I am very sure,” he teased in return a look of amusement crossing his features. He was glad for this moment with Moonshadow, they knew each other so well that they could joke like this. “I don't believe it for a second,” he said with a pointed nod. She returned his nip just as okay fully as the one that he'd given her.

Their moment of fun was interrupted by a more serious matter, her pups. Everyday the dark alpha hoped that Moonshadow would not have to endure what she had the year before. He worried she wouldn't be able to take two years of the same thing happening. He could tell she was worried about it too but unfortunately for them both it was a waiting game to see what would happen. He took the increased activity as a good sign that the pups were alive and healthy. His brows furrowed when she mentioned a situation. “What run in with Tikhi?” He didn't recall having heard about it and now he was worried. Though he did nod when she said they had to stay positive, “I was just thinking that,” he stated letting a smile cross his maw.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Her eyebrows lifted in mock shock at his comment. "Pshh" she let out a huff with her tongue sticking out at him. "ya sure its cuz of ya? The lake is awfully pretty" she joked taking a playful nip at his chin. The onyx woman said she always resisted his "charm" but he claimed he didn't believe it. Moon reached her paw up to paw at his shoulder in response. This moment was much needed between the two alphas not only for their friendship but also their sanity. It was important to have fun in life and not be so serious all the time. Their fun would be interrupted but not for a bad reason.

The cubs in her belly began to move and Moonshadow asked if Kajika wanted to feel. He was hesitant at first but placed his muzzle against her side. He felt them move about before moving to brush his muzzle to hers. He stated that he thought she would have a healthy litter and not to forget the two lost. She gave a small smile while she said she hoped he was right and mentioned what happened with Tikhi. It was clear that Kaj was concerned and Moon instantly felt bad for bringing it up. Her silver dusted ears fell against her skull as she looked at her paws. "About a week ago Tikhi crossed the borders and found me. She was determined to take Tagg home with her. She was about to attack when Tagg came and saved me..." she trailed off. That was pretty much the jist of it but was unsure she wanted to say exactly how he saved her.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

A hearty laugh erupted from the man as she spoke about the lake being pretty. “I am sure, you hadn't even seen the lake before you came though it is very pretty.” It was of course one of his favorite places. He licked her nose when she came in to nip at his chin. As he paw came up to his shoulder he head butted her gently in the chest. It had been awhile since the two of them had let go like this. After being serious for so long he thought that it was a much needed break from all the tension. He was glad to have her at his side leading the cove, they knew each other so well that it just seemed right. They made a good team and he felt the cove was flourishing under their leadership.

It was a little different feeling his own children moving around inside Birtie that it was Moonshadow but he wouldn't trade this moment for anything. It was something else that he could share with his best friend, another one of those moments he wouldn't forget. It another happy moment between them when there seemed like times those moments were so rare. Concern grew inside the large male when she spoke of something happening with Tikhi, he supposed he'd been so wrapped up in his pups that he hadn't heard about it. Moonshadow gave him the story though as he'd hoped but his brow furrowed when she trailed off. “You’re okay though, she didn't hurt you? It's a good thing Tagg was there. I might have had to take care of her myself if she'd hurt you,” especially now that Moonshadow was so close to having her children.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

He laughed at her comment saying that he didn't think she had seen the lake before they met. While that was true she so did not want to give him the satisfaction of being right. So she wouldn't say anything else but when he butted his head to her chest she reached for his ear and tugged playfully. The feeling of relief and having no worries was so nice. Even when things turned a bit more serious it wasn't the bad kind.

Kajika reached and felt her abdomen as the pups squirmed about. They talked about things looking up and that hopefully this year around they would be healthy. Moon agreed and said thankfully that nothing had happened with Tikhi. She instantly felt bad for telling him but he was gonna find out eventually anyways. So she told him what had happened but left out the gory details of exactly how her husband had handled it. "No she didn't get the chance to" she replied with a small shake of her head. A small smile formed on her inky maw when he said that he would have taken care of her if Tagg hadn't. "I know ya would have"  she agreed with a bump to his chin with her nose. She knew those she loved had her back just like she had theirs. That particular event though was still a bit traumatic.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It had been a long time since he'd thought about the day that Moonshadow had come to be in the pack. He certainly hadn't expected things to turn out the way they had. After everything they had been through he couldn't imagine his life without her in it. To have a moment as they were just then with her reminded him of old times when she had been his student. They had now surpassed that and she had exceeded his expectations. Kajika was proud of the wolf that Moonshadow had become. The tug on his ear brought laughter from the alpha before things turned more serious.

He was also honored that she would allow him to share the movements of her pups inside her. It was a happy moment for both of them and he hoped that all would end well for his best friend and she would not have to endure what she had the previous year. Then she told him of what had happened with Tikhi causing him to grow concerned. She assured him that the woman hadn't gotten the chance to hurt her. “I'm glad that you're okay and she didn't get the chance. I can't stand the thought of you being hurt again.” It angered him that there had even been a chance Moonshadow could have gotten hurt by that woman. He felt Tagg should have done something more to prevent it but it was done now and she was safe. He was glad to hear that she knew he would have taken care of it if he'd had to. “You shouldn't have had to go through that,” he said after she'd bumped his chin. Her gesture was returned with a lick to her crown.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Wanna wrap this up soon? :)

Her best friend expressed how happy he was that she was okay but how he couldn't stand the thought of her almost getting hurt. This is why she didn't really want to tell him but she knew he was gonna find out eventually. So better late than never right? He then wen ton to say that he would have taken care of it had Tagg not. She confirmed that she knew that and gave him a bump to his chin. He told her that she shouldn't have had to gone through what she did. "Eh" she said with a small shrug. "It happened, nuthin' we can do about that. I'm just glad I have ya and Tagg and everyone else" A smile formed on her inky maw. She couldn't be more grateful for her family.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
That's cool with me. You can fade with your next post if you like.

Moonshadow was right it had happened and there was nothing to do about it. The situation had been taken care of, Moonshadow and her pups were okay. If all went well the onyx woman would be bringing a healthy litter into the cove soon enough. While what she said was true he still felt there should never have been the chance for something to have happened. Still, “It's over now and we should be looking forward to the day you bring your pups into the world.” He smiled and his tail wagged as he said that before a more serious expression crossed his face. “We’ll always take care of you Moonshadow. There's nothing to worry about.” He was sure she knew that but he also knew she would worry anyway.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Faded and archived :) @Kajika

The dark man said that it was over and that they should look forward to the birth of her children. "We can definitely do that" she gave him a smile and a small nod. Her smile remained as his tone became more serious saying that they would always take care of her, that she had no reason to worry about that. Her silver dusted tail thudded against the ground "I know and I don't" she replied with a light laugh. "Now 'bout this den" she laughed motioning back to the barley dug out hole before she got up. "Yer offer still stand?" she asked playfully knowing that it still did. With a few more laughs the dark duo continued to dig out the birthing den.

Fade