(See All?) Announcements
589 Users Online
Bing, Google

there's nothing to keep you from falling in love — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

"It does, doesn't it?" She hummed in response. Despite how nice it sounded, Piety did not expect him to follow through with it. It would have been far too much to ask.

But she listened intently as the mood seemed to grow serious again. She was flattered truthfully.  "I couldn't have done it without you or the others, though. I can't go stealing all the credit." The dove cooed back. Perhaps she had laid down the foundation of everything but without everyone else, she never would have been able to do it.

Her tail beat against the ground with eagerness as joy and love shined in her eyes. She placed small licks over his muzzle before she could bring herself to speak. "Of course, of course. You have my blessing now and forever Lorcán." Because she had forgiven him for everything and anything bad that had happened between them. He had kept returning to her no matter the distance or circumstances. Piety could not have asked for a more loyal wolf, could she?

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Lorcan nodded, his smile widening as Piety agreed how nice Mr Santoro sounded out loud. It might not have been totally traditional, but Lorcan felt like he had always belonged to her in some way or another, never she to him. She was much too strong, much too determined, much too independent to be owned by anyone. He, on the other hand, found comfort in knowing that he would always have such a resilient woman by his side. She would make him a better man and he would worship her in return. 

When she informed him that she couldn't have done it all by herself, Lorcan brushed his muzzle against her cheek delicately. "I know, but I still insist." He whispered with a warm smile. The tiny kisses she placed on his muzzle caused a purr to rumble up in his throat. He was delighted when she agreed that he could take her name and quickly returned the kisses to her face. 

"When you're ready, I'd like to take you out and mark the borders together..." He stated warmly, before he shifted a little bit closer to curl up more tightly around her. He placed his muzzle across her back and stroked his tongue through her white fur to groom her whilst they cuddled. They could remain inside the den for a little while longer before they informed the rest of the group with their scent.

~ fade ~
(This post was last modified: Mar 18, 2018, 02:45 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together