(See All?) Announcements
675 Users Online
Bing, Google, Finley, Mouseling

soft hearts, electric souls — Empress Riffle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 291 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Draven Leigh

Draven couldn’t see the way that Treyah squeezed her eyes closed at his touch, but her wagging tail was enough of a sign for the hormonal male. The growling rumble in his throat grew, his leg draping over her shoulders now to join his teeth. It was her words that brought him pause, I don’t, the dark man froze, not moving any farther. His heart pounded in his chest as his mind fought to focus on her words while his instincts screamed on him to keep moving.

Taking a deep breath he pulled away, moving in front of her so he could look Treyah in the eyes as she explained. With a soft smile he stepped forward, licking her gently on the forehead, nudging her against her cheek. ”I want you to hold me to it Treyah, I know we’re not mates or anything but I don’t want you to have to do this alone.” Pressing his nose deeply into her neck he growled lowly, ”Maybe this can be what’s best for all of us.” Oh god he hoped that was true. There was nothing left to be said now, only what was left to be done.

FADE FOR BREEDING

[Image: draven-greypixel01.gif]