(See All?) Announcements
712 Users Online
Bing, Google

with faith and understanding — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kydnt who has 135 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mako Coho
Mako couldn't help the laugh that bubbled from his throat at Risaela's question. It sounded absurd at the face of it, but like many absurd things there was a grain of truth to it. "Sometimes," He admitted. "On dark nights you can see little lights in the waves. Sometimes they even wash up on the beach. I don't know that they're stars, though." His uncle had told him they were tiny animals, though Mako had a hard time believing that, too. 

Mako grinned toothily, nodding at her question. "Always," he answered. "And I know just the thing, c'mon." He said with a flick of his tail and a jerk of his snout. He lead her towards where he'd heard the splashing, amber eyes glittering and tongue swiping hungrily over his lips as he looked out at the small pond. A ring of ice circled it, the clutches of winter not yet able to entirely freeze the center. And there he could see the water shimmering with slight movement beneath the surface. Looks like he'd get the chance to show off his skill sooner than he had expected.
Played by Van who has 241 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Risaela ???
”Hey!” Ris complained when he laughed, her ears drooping. ”I was bein’ s-serious!” But apparently there were stars in the sea - just ones that you could touch. Her ears angled up again at the new revelation. ”Can I go see the P-P-Pacific Ocean?” she asked, her tail giving a few anticipating wags. Had she said it right this time?

She followed in his footsteps in the snow - it was so much easier for her to walk like this. ”I’m jus’ gonna follow y-you while it’s snowy like this, kay?” she asked, brushing up against his flank when they stopped at the frozen pond. Her eyes widened at the sight of the fish and she crouched down, mercury gaze flicking up toward Mako expectantly. ”Go get ‘em, f-fisherman!” she encouraged, almost excited to see him show off.
Played by Kydnt who has 135 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mako Coho
Mako grinned rakishly back at Risaela before he returned his attention to the pond, ready to make a show out of his skill. The afternoon passed with a lot of laughter, earning the pair some very cold toes and wet coats, but also two fat fish for their efforts. Mako couldn't think of anyplace he'd rather be at that moment.

{Fade}