(See All?) Announcements
520 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

It seems like fate has finally found us — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Birtie knew she had hit a soft point by the way the woman's features fell. She only gave a slight dip of her head at Moonshadow's thanks. The Parlow had no want to linger on the topic any long than they already had.

So what all did he tell you? She asked with a raised brow and faint, dull smile. It wasn't like she could help herself from asking. The oppurtunity was right there and she was going to seize it. Not to mention it would let her know what others knew. What they might think of her sudden apperence.

She was all ears now, full attention on the dark female. This was going to be good.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

"So what did he tell you?"  The inky womans smile widened ever so slightly. "He told me of yall's deal for joining" She provided truthfully. Everything else, what little she knew, she found out else where. The amount of time she and Kajika spent couldnt be figured out for sure but with the strength of one another's scent on their pelts, Moon guessed it was a lot. She would allow the pale woman to reply and gage her reaction before deciding on whether she wanted to bring up the rank challenge.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

A soft chuckle slipped past her lips. Of course. That was perhaps the most importance thing to know about Birtie's presence, wasn't it? That she was here because of a spur of the moment deal. If her parents knew she had left home to wind up somewhere else on a deal they surely would have shackled her to the Coast.

Then I suppose I should tell you if you ever need someone to run errands, I'm just one call away. Day or night. Her one search down the mountain side had been rather fruitless but perhaps actual assigned errands would prove more interesting to the pale woman. Granted she wasn't exactly bored up here on the mountain high light.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

"I appreciate that Birtie" She said with a smile looking to her pale companion. It was nice to know that they had someone that could go and help them with anything that they needed instead of her or Kajika. Or Tagg. "Ive also heard about ya rank challenge with Bastet" she said her tone curious. Why exactly had the pale woman wanted to challenge so quickly after joining and if she was here because of a deal then why challenge at all? Birtie would be allowed her the benefit of the doubt. She was truly curious and decided that she would allow the other female to give an explanation before she pried any further.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

'Course she had heard about the rank challenge too. It had been no secret and it seemed word traveled fast in this pack. This place was so different from the Coast and Birtie had to keep reminding herself that.

I'm a little too ambitious for my own good sometimes. Was the same way back home so I suppose I was just trying to make myself comfortable. Her shoulders gave a sharp shrug. But if you got worries, let me put them to rest. She said in a softer tone to the dark leader. Second is plenty high enough for me. For the moment. Years down the road? Well she didn't know where she'd be or what she'd be doing but perhaps her ambitions would be bigger than. For now she wanted the second best position.

She stood up, giving a slight stretch before standing upright. Care to stroll with me? We can talk more on the walk. Unless you have other matters to attend to.

one more from each of us to wrap this up?
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Thats fine with me :)

Silver dusted audits perked atop her head as she listened intently to her subordinate explain why she decided to try to move up within the pack so soon. She spoke of being too ambitious for her own good sometimes and that she did she same back in her own pack and that she wanted to feel at home. She then went on to reassure the dark woman that she didnt want her position, just that under her. Ambition was good to have she supposed but she didnt understand it. Moon herself hadnt fought for the position she held, it just sort of fell in her lap. Maybe she'd develop some since leading  for she wouldnt be so willing to just hand it over any more. She felt like she's earned her place for everything she's done for the cove. "I should warn ya, Bastet is a hard worker and a dedicated member of the pack. Ya are gonna have to work especially hard to take her place" she offered as an friendly advice. Moon had grown fond of the dark woman but if Birtie thought she could do a better job as beta then she would have to work hard to prove it. Birtie then stood and stretch asking if she would join her in a walk. "Sure, a walk sounds nice" She said with a smile as she stood as well. "Would ya care to do a pass at the borders?" Moon asked, figuring that Bir was the type of wolf who prefer to talk while working.

Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Your co-lead has already informed me but I do appreciate the advice. She said with a small smile despite the slightly annoyed feeling in her gut. Birtie wasn't absolutely clueless. She knew why wolves challenged each other. Dominance and the occasional better public figure. She wasn't going to right out say she could do a better job but she knew she was more than capable of holding a beta position.

Her head nodded in agreement. Sounds rather nice and I'll gladly answer anything else you're curious about. She hummed softly before beginning to stroll towards the borders, expecting Moonshadow to follow closely or even lead them onwards. There was no reason the two large females couldn't chat while completing some work.

-fade-