(See All?) Announcements
543 Users Online
Bing, Google

The things we used to be — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

It became apparent this kid seemingly believed anything Garmir fed to him. He was not planning to exploit this in any malicious way, and thruth be told, he wondered how this dark boy could even survive alone if he was afraid of his own shadows. Did he even know how to hunt? Garmir chose to find out. "Of course you don't hear a thing. Like I said, you were scaring the prey. The mice are holding back their farts." -he whispered, again retracting his paw from the boy's face, hopefully for last time. He leaned his muzzle really close to Nev and then instructed him.

"You and I boy are going for mice hunting. I will teach you if you don't know how to do it and when we are done, I will lead you out of this forest. No more whining, no loud sounds. Whispers only and try to stay closeby. I promise you are safe with me." -Garmir murmured in low tune, already prepared to lift his paw on Nev's face again if the boy chose to try to lick him. He in a weird way liked him, but his affection did not extend as far as to accept kisses.

(This post was last modified: Mar 16, 2018, 10:05 PM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Melorama who has 45 posts.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Nevrakis

A chagrined expression appeared on the yearlings maw. He had been making quite the racket, so it was no surprise the prey in the immediate area were all hiding. Maybe the snatcher had something to do with it too? Surely it did not just go for wolves. No wonder it was so quiet in these woods, everything that was noisy was snatched up and so only the naturally quiet creatures remained. If that was the case, he would definitely do his best to stay quiet. Dying was not on his agenda for the day.

He could feel Garmir's warm breath on his face as he spoke, instructing him to be silent while they hunted the mice, and then he would be lead out of the forest. Yes, he could do that, although he had never hunted mice before. A couple times he had helped Alistair catch weasels, but other than rabbits and hares, that was the extent of the small prey he had managed to successfully run down. Nevrakis nodded his head in a silent response, slowly straightening his legs so that he was standing, albeit slightly crouched. If Garmir wanted him to be quiet then he could do that, and staying by his side would be no problem at all. He glanced at the green-eyed male, ears twisting forward in an unspoken query. Where to from here?

Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Well, the boy was quiet now at least and if he was not complete idiot, he might even prove useful at the hunt. The earthen male turned away while muttering under his breath, undecided if having the yearling following him was worth the effort. He was so gullible it was almost painful and Garmir hoped it was just inexperience and not the yearling's defining quality.

Following hunt would determine what Garmir would do with him. He did plan to hold to his end of their agreement - he always did, but before he would lead the young'un out of the forest, he wanted to see if he had any skills hiding somewhere in his dump head. If he proved least somewhat useful, Garmir might consider trying to present him to the pack, who knew..

- exity exit -

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!