(See All?) Announcements
591 Users Online
Bing, Google

Kiss and make it better babe — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Lorcan's pale brows frowned seriously as he listened to the description of the yearling who has taken Revon. Like an Archer, black and silver — "I suppose that explains why some wolves might have pinned it on Sven." The male mused out loud, with a casual sway of his tail behind him. From a distance, the yearling likely would have looked similar to the male Willow Ridge leader. Finally, things were starting to make sense, but still there were a number of questions left unanswered and the damage between the pack was already done. The alliance between Willow Ridge and Aurora Heights was no more and tensions were still high around the south. 

The agouti male pressed back his ears at Morganna's sigh, his own shoulders sagging in defeat. He had tried to warn Ravenna, but she hadn't seemed concerned by his worries. She obviously trusted Sven and Leotie, even if he and Morganna did not. Lorcan nodded along to Morganna's words. "Me too." He murmured question, flashing the dark woman a hopeful look. 

A moment of silence passed between the pair, leaving Lorcan feeling a little awkward given the gloomy atmosphere of their conversation. He looked across to Morganna again, golden eyes meeting her peach stare as he waved his tail behind him. "I better get back before anyone sees us, I don't want to cause suspicion." He explained, before stepping forwards to bump Morganna affectionately against her side in farewell. "But I'll see soon, hopefully." He said with a smile and a polite dip of his head before turning to walk away.

~ Fade ~ 
(This post was last modified: Mar 12, 2018, 07:01 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together