585 Users Online
Neo, Bing, Google, Finley

Tell the world I'm trying — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 46 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Castiel Archer Lyall
For @Morganna <3

After being on the move for so long it was difficult for Castiel to stay in one place without feeling somewhat agitated, like he just had to go somewhere. He knew Morganna wanted him to rest, but his mind was a whirlwind without the ability to lose himself in some form of exploration. That was how the rugged male found himself on the edge of the lagoon. He stared down at the frozen body of water for a few moments before gently making his way onto it, legs splaying sideways so as to better keep his balance. This act of certain stupidity would definitely keep his mind occupied for at least a short while.

He shuffled further inwards along the ice, but stayed within easy reach of the safety of the banks just in case the ice began to crack underneath his heavy weight. While he was a curious wolf, he was certainly not naive. After gaining some sense of composure, the rugged male straightened his legs so he was no longer crouching, and slowly turned in half circles as he wandered along the ice. Pale gold eyes shifted from watching where he placed his feet to surveying the cedarwood trees encroaching on the lagoon's bank. It was peaceful, or rather, as peaceful as it could be with him so close to certain death, but with it being so far into winter he was not worried about the ice being thin enough to guarantee him falling in. Nevertheless, it would be foolish of him to completely take that turn of events out of the equation. Humming softly under his breath, Castiel turned his face up towards the sky, letting the weak sun shine down on him. He would stay like this just a little longer then go do something productive, and after that, he was not sure where his paws would lead him.
(This post was last modified: Mar 04, 2018, 12:02 PM by Castiel.)
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby I'm back now, feelin' how I used to feel
Morganna Archer

Morganna had followed his trail with a smirk on her lips, of course he'd want to keep moving. She didn't know how far he had wandered, or if he had slipped back into the Lore before the time he landed on her borders. She watched him stroll along the ice without a care in the world, she had to wonder how he would take the news of a fish three times his length lurking beneath the ice. "Watch out fer th' sturgeon if yer fall in, 'e doesn't take too kindly ter bein' stepped on," Or accidentally mistaken for a catfish... Her tail gave a wave while her paws stayed firmly planted on solid ground. She wasn't going to risk going out onto the ice, cold snap or not.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Played by Melorama who has 46 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Castiel Archer Lyall
I hope @Morganna doesn't break his heart too much lol

"Hmm?" Castiel turned his head towards Morganna as a questioning hum left his maw, but as her words fully sunk in he swiftly scurried back to the snow bank. He was not about to be fish food anytime soon. "Thanks for the warning," he murmured with a half grin. "I'll take it into consideration when the ice melts." The rugged male should have known she would keep a close eye on him, especially given the fact he had been missing for years only to suddenly appear out of the blue.

He shuffled along until he was standing somewhat next to her, but still facing forward so he did not have to crane his neck to look at her. "It's been so long since I've seen you... how have things been?" Castiel reached out with his muzzle in a hesitant action to bump it against her shoulder in a friendly manner, unsure if she would accept the gesture but willing to try nonetheless. "How's mother and father? And my brothers? Are they doing well?"