(See All?) Announcements
630 Users Online
Google, Bing, Ally, Hazelnut

Connect the dots — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hex who has 200 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart

She had stolen once what was to stop her from doing it again? It wouldn't take much for her to slip out of the den while everyone was asleep to take something. If she was caught there would a lot of explaining to do but for right now he wanted to nip it in the bud so that she didn't have a reason to steal. Why risk the wrath of a pack when you could catch your own meal?

His ears pricked forward as Tulip muttered something just under her breath. He caught the word 'Who' and 'he' so he figured that it was about him since he was the only he present at the moment. But if she had something to say then he wanted her to say it outright so that it was in the open.

Moon spoke drawing his attention as she asked if they had any objection to a first lesson. Tulip responded that she would do anything for Moon. Then she added that she wanted him to be nicer. Solas let out a soft snort of amusement. I'll play nice. He told the small wolf not waiting for the other lady's response to the question. If she thought he was being mean now then she would be in for a surprise when he actually did get mad. She also said 'Tulip too' so he figured that she was going to try and be nicer as well.

I'm willing. He told Moon with a nod. Solas had just gone hunting but he was okay to go out and try and find something again. Especially if it meant giving their little thief some practice.

[Image: solas_sig_by_becuffin-dbocy7k.png]
[Image: vnuylcejuy1r9dyd_by_silversnake54-dc87n0m.gif]
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Was it bad that she found their squabbling amusing? She couldnt help herself though their exchanges were just too funny. Mercury orbs flicked between the two, Tulip telling him to play nice and Solas agreeing. A small chuckle fell from her maw at their antics and she was happy that the both of them agreed to a first lesson. 'Wonderful, would ya like to lead?" She said with a smile to Solas. It was his suggestion so why not let him lead the way? She then looked to Tulip with a smile giving her a nod towards their stormy packmate. Moon have both of them lead so that she could watch and see how they interacted. She liked being in the back so that she could keep an eye on everyone and everything.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
While the alpha wasn't looking little Tulip stuck her blotchy tongue out at @Solas in hopes of irritating him. Yes, they both had agreed to play nice, but would something like that really hurt? Moon was quickly addressing the dark male to lead and Tulip couldn't help a little relief. He wasn't going to be too close to her now, which meant being nice would be much easier.

Tulip didn't notice her alpha's chuckle, being to focused on Solas, but she sure did notice Moon's gesture. Really? She thought a little defiant, but it wasn't in her nature not to listen. begrudgingly the girl obeyed and trotted up beside the male. She looked him over, noting his deep golden eyes for the first time. They took her breath for a moment, she had never seen such lovely eyes. *What a weird thought* she scolded herself before looking forward. Tulip walked in as in tune with the larger wolf as possible, paws hitting the ground close to the same time as his.
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart

She stuck her tongue out at him. Hadn't they both just agreed to play nice? Solas clicked his teeth at her in response not caring if Moon saw it or not. Tulip had been the one to start it he was just following along. Maybe he should be the adult in this situation but why? If she could be petty then so could he.

His ear flicked at Moon's chuckle and he glanced at her. She thought that this was funny, didn't she? Well, he had to agree with her. This was kind of entertaining even if it was a bit irritating as well. The dark lady then went on to ask if he wanted to lead and Solas simply nodded. Sure why not? He had just come back from hunting he could do it again. There was still some daylight after all.

He turned and began to walk off one ear listening to the other two to make sure that they were coming. Solas didn't notice the exchange between the two but he did notice when the smaller wolf trotted up to his side. He glanced at her and noticed that she was matching his steps and he immediately changed his pace so that she fell out of rhythm. What? He was still playing nice.

Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
The yearling had been caught off guard a little, narrowing her eyes with a soft tsking sound. Oh, it was on. He thought he could click his teeth at her without a rebuttal. Normally she would've cowered, but he kept striking a chord with her. As the girl had moved to her side her posture was taller than normal, as if intentionally trying to seem bigger. Her brows scrunched as he switched pace and the girl tried to follow pursuit awkwardly, doing her best to keep up with his shenanigans.

"Hunt what Ooon?" She asked, looking back to @Moonshadow briefly. Oh, she was going to do her best to make it appear like she was playing nice. But was she really? While speaking, the girl's milky white stained paw snuck out in attempt to trip @Solas. It was subtle, and hopefully Tulip had distracted them both by talking and the she-alpha would not notice the small act.
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

The trio began to walk, the large woman trailing her subordinates. She watched her small shadow keep pace with Solas until he changed it. Her inky lips pulled up in an amused smirk, So much for playing nice. Her smirked fell away as Tulip turned back and asked what they would hunt. With a small hum Moonshadow gave it some thought. "We could try to find somethin' small or try to fish. Whichever ya feel like teaching Solas" She replied looking to the stormy man. This was his lesson she was just there to keep an eye on their midnight thief. A very small quiet chuckle came from her maw as she saw Tulip stick her paw out to make the stormy man trip up. There was no harm in their antics, for now.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart

A faint grin slipped on his lips as he was tsked at. She even went on to stand as straight as she could. Which even when he wasn't standing at his full height was still shorter than him. This was almost starting to get fun. A quick extra step and his pace changed and she fell out of step. He wanted to do it again but then Tulip looked back to ask Moon a question who in turn talked to him. He was about to speak when he found his paw running into something that hadn't been there a moment ago and he tripped. Solas felt himself start to fall but quickly gathered his legs back beneath him so that he didn't do a faceplant.

More annoyed now than amused he turned to her and growled softly. Don't push too hard or you might get a reaction you won't like. The words were for Tulip's ears alone but if Moon heard so be it. Then he stuck his own paw in front of her hoping the fact that he had moved his face next to hers to growl at her would be a good distraction. Once he did that he pulled back to answer the question that Moon had placed before him.

I'm not much of a fisher so probably something small. He could fish he just didn't like to and he really didn't want to get into the water when there was still snow on the ground. We can head over to where I caught a rabbit the other day and see if any more have shown up. If they hadn't eaten all the food in the area more would show up eventually it was just a matter of time.

Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
Tulip failed to stifle a giggle as he stumbled, a lighthearted smirk on her lips. She moved to nudge him gently, "You Okee?" Her voice was a mix of teasing and concern. Maybe she was taking this a little too far? She didn't want to accidentally hurt him. The girl was a bit too distracted, not really paying much attention to Moon's words.

Solas's growls sent the girl's ears back submissvely. Frightened by his response she whimpered, "Sor-" She began to apologize, but quickly found herself on the ground looking up at him with wide eyes. It wasn't fun getting a taste of your own medicine. Her breath hitched, the girl somehow managed to fall on her back. She looked up at him with tail tucked and whimpered, distrust all over her face.

Tulip slowly rolled over and moved back to his side clearly nervous, keeping her gaze away from his. What would Moon think? Tulip was embarrassed now, this wasn't so fun anymore. Her ears perked at the mention of rabbits. Her tail gave one good way then fell limp. That wasn't such a bad idea.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

What had begun as simple teasing began to escalate. The dark yearling had tried to trip the stormy male which wasnt successful. He didnt appreciate the move and decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. Tulip clearly didnt take it well and it was time to step in. "Alright ya two, knock it off" she interjected as she sped up to step between the two. She reached over to nudge the small girl as to say its fine. She suggested fishing or hunting to Solas allowing him to choose. The Coldheart man chose to find something small over fishing, which she was fine with. "Thats fine with me. Whatcha say Tulip?" Moon asked looking back to the girl figuring she would say yes but just wanted to make sure.

Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart
OOC: Fade with them going hunting in our next posts?

Her reaction to his growl was a little more than he had expected and she looked at him with what appeared to be fear. He didn't want to scare her that bad he just wanted to make her aware that if she kept going she was going to bite off more than she could chew. Which would make him look like the bad guy. Apparently, he was already the bad guy he guessed as she looked up at him from the ground where she had landed. Once again everything about her ready 'distrust' and possibly fear. Maybe he should ease off now he didn't want to make her fear him and his every move.

She rolled to her paws and he was about to speak to her when Moon told them to knock it off and appeared between them. Solas simply nodded. He would quit now. The damage of the trip had obviously made Tulip nervous around him anyway since she wasn't even looking at him anymore.

His response to the question was met with agreement and then Moon asked Tulip what she thought. Solas looked to her. Did she even want to hunt rabbits? Or was she more interested in fishing? If she choose the later Solas wasn't to be going on this little trip.