(See All?) Announcements
520 Users Online
Google, Bing

Fading Echoes — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

"So it seems, cousin." The words weren't all that pleasant, but she hoped that her tone and body language might have been enough to make up for it. Her dark tail waved behind her, neutral in it's alignment, and a cheeky grin had plastered itself across her face. "Yer father's with Celandine?" Well that was news. "Must mean he's with Mum too, unless they parted ways somewhere." So far the scent trails they left behind hadn't alluded to any such dispersal, but anything was possible. "When did yer run inter them?" Hopefully they weren't too far ahead.

Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

So they were all together, what a coincidence. Or perhaps not at this rate, either or, didn't really matter. "Celandine?" Hmm, how long had it been? Not too long.. "I suppose the moon has yet to cycle through even once, less than a month? Give or take?" Yeah, something like that. "I was near my brothers pack, if recollection serves me.. Are you by chance looking to meet up with them? I mean, after you find your sister?" This could be her last chance to hitch a ride. Wait any longer and she'd have to find her own way to Skoll, although his general location was made clear, it was just easier this way.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

"Mhmm. Gotta be th' same one, 'nless there's someone else runnin' 'round with tha' name." It was certainly a strange one. Didn't roll of the tongue quite so well as her own. "Good. Tha' means they can't be far then." That was probably the best news she'd received since they set out on their journey. "Yeah, we're all s'posed ter be headin' tha' way. Can't keep these kids together fer shit though." A hearty chuckle followed her statement. "What abou' yer? Where yer headed?"

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha giggled alongside her new companion as she spoke of her pesky siblings. She wish she could help more with a precise location as to where the sister went, however she'd really honestly never encountered a wolf of that description. Bummer. "I was actually considering heading to the same exact place! Thought I'd travel a little before settling down, but I'm pretty sure it's all out of my system by now. I'd ask to tag along, but I don't want to hinder you in your search in any way.." Though of course she wouldn't really. The Archer had been raised to know how to follow silently when needed, it was in her DNA.

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie liked her newfound cousin thus far. She wasn't nearly as stuck up as their family at the Ridge had been, she seemed quieter than the other Archer's from their year, and she didn't seem to want to impose. Not to mention the fact that they were related by blood. "Nah, yer'd be an extra pair o' eyes at th' worst. Might be nice ter 'ave someone to 'elp?" The girl left her question open-ended for either an acceptance or denial, just in case Macha had been nicely trying to excuse herself.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Perfect! Macha had hoped that the fae would just invite her herself, she'd feel like she was imposing less that way. "Well in that case, I'd be honored if you'd let me accompany you!" She bowed her head slightly toward her cousin then returned her gaze with a smile to offer. She'd seemingly been prone to getting lost or accidentally backtracking thus far, so having someone guide her to where she was supposed to be would just be a hell of a lot easier on her poor, already aching mind and body. "Black and white female with a similar stature to your own. Got it!"