(See All?) Announcements
471 Users Online
Google

Stars dim in the reflection — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
Sylva glanced between the gathered wolves, her head tilting slightly as she waited, her ears perking and angling toward the male when he spoke. Her head nodded quickly and confidently “Yes sir, I’ve been practicing my craft for almost two years now. I’ve learned enough to be able most people...it’s what i enjoy.” she said quietly, a faint, sad smile forming on her muzzle for just a moment before she turned to address Moonshadow.

“Long term ma’am, I’ve grown to dislike the unknown as a loner and I miss…” she paused for a moment, debating on it before she finally finished her train of thought. “I miss everything about being in a pack.” she said, lowering her head toward the ground.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
Guardian Demonstration 3/3

The female seemed promising for the most part. A skilled healer being around would be rather nice for them. Especially with winter still gripping onto the lands. Who knew what sickness or injuries winter wanted to duel out? Of course, sickness and injuries could happen any time but the cold seasons always seemed....extra dangerous.

She wondered what was left to be asked or said to this Sylva female. Her gaze settled on the smaller female, curious what her fate might be amongst the Cove wolves. That being said Birtie was here because of a deal so if she made it in certainly someone freely offering skills would make it.

Right?

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
Tulip watched everyone speak...this woman was a healer? The small girl wasn't quite sure what that meant but her tail was slowly wagging. Things seemed promising for this woman. Her alphas appeared satisfied and Birtie too, as far as she could tell. Therefore the girl decided she liked the new ebony wolf. The woman wanted to stay for the long run, pleasing Tulip with her words. Tulip wanted to stay for the long run too. The Cove was a lovely pack.

The woman seemed sad for a moment, Tulip's ears pressing forwards curiously, briefly, before settling down again. Patiently waiting to see the woman's fate the girl looked to Ka.
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

His touch to Moonshadow's cheek was returned before they both turned their attention on the woman requesting to join. They each had their own questions to ask of her. Moonshadow bear him to the punch asking a question that was in his mind. First though he wanted to know the extent of her knowledge in healing, he wanted someone that was experienced and was good. At what they did for his subordinates.

She spoke of practicing her art for two years and that it was what she enjoyed. These were good things but there was something else, “How many wolves have you treated in the past and did they recover from their ailments?” He would determine how he felt about her joining after this question was answered. The answer she gave to Moonshadow's question was satisfactory in his opinion. “Before we accept you,” he said looking to Moonshadow for a moment before turning back to Sylva," we want you to be sure in this decision. Fallen Tree Cove is only so forgiving.” His patience for those who said they wanted to stay only to end up disappearing on them had run thin.

(This post was last modified: Feb 24, 2018, 09:45 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 894 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Two years huh? That was certainly a good sign for the cove. The small dark woman said she wanted to stay for the long term, she missed being in a pack. It was interesting, a good sign that she wanted to be here long term but yet again thats what most say. A single silver dusted audit flicked towards her best friend as he asked how many wolves she had healed. It was a good question that she did want to know the answer to. She met Kajika's glance before he said that before they accepted her she needed to be sure in her decision. FTC was only forgiving. A small smirk formed upon her inky lips, the cove wasnt going to be cruel, just wasnt going to allow those numerous chances. Moon didnt say anything as she wanted to hear the answers to the last few questions.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
The she wolf’s ears perked, angling forward as the male spoke. She thought his question over slowly. How many wolves had she healed? SHe hadn’t ever thought to keep a count, it just...happened. Someone needed her help and she did what she could to help them. Unsure if he’d be happy with the answer she paused, the thought to lie about it crossed her mind briefly.

Lying is how she had gotten into this position, one lie uttered from her lips had caused her downward spiral and dropped her on the shores of the river she stood at now. “I’ve lost track sir, never once, did I think to try and keep a count.” She said, smiling gently, proud of herself, for deciding to follow it with the truth. “As for your second question, I’ve never lost anyone, but healing is a touchy thing to do sometimes. I’ll never claim to be able to heal every ailment I come across, but it’s why I work to improve what I know,s o I’ll be better equipped with something rises up.”
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Her curiosity about the stranger - now known as Sylva - had been whipped away. It seemed she wasn't needed to stick around. It wasn't like the small female was threatening by any means. If she was there would still be three against one once Birtie dismissed herself.

She offered a small nod to the Cove alphas before turning herself around. Slowly she'd move away from the gathering. One ear turned slightly back in order to make sure nothing suddenly took a sharp turn.

Once out of earshot, there was nothing she could do. If anything happened she wouldn't hold herself reliable.

-birtie exit-

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
Tulip's eyes followed Birtie as the woman left the scene, then quickly fell back upon Sylva's form. It would be nice to have someone around that did tower her so. Plus from what the girl understood this wolf might be able to fix Moon's friend Namid. Her tail continued to sway behind her, more lifelike now as she gained genuine interest. Looking to and from Ka and Moon she wondered it they would accept the woman. Sylva seemed nice enough!

Tulip looked back upon the other offering a smile of encouragement. Man, these Cove wolves sure did talk a lot. They did ask important questions though. Some of the words spoken were big and new to the girl so throughout the meeting she zoned in and out of attention.

(Blah, crap post. If wrapping up after this, feel free to have Tulip follow Moon out <3 )
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark man waited for the woman to reply to the new set of questions that had been asked of her. He also gave Moonshadow her chance to speak of she so pleased but she remained quiet which he took to mean she felt he was handling things well. After their disagreements he wanted to make sure that they didn't have another instance. Right now he and his oynx co-lead needed to show a United front.

Sylva finally spoke unable to recall how many wolves that she had helped but that she hadn't lost a patient yet. “I do understand that not everyone can be saved, that sometimes their ailments are too severe.” He said acknowledging that fact as he noticed that Birtie had excused herself with a nod to he and Moonshadow. “I feel that you could serve the cove well but I would like to hear my co-leads opinion if you don't mind.” That said he looked to Moonshadow to see what she had to say.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 894 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

yall can reply once more for their reactions if you want but this is her last post :) <3

She like the woman's answer. She stated that she hadnt lost anyone but never claimed to fix everything she came across. Moons tail swayed with content from the answer as she looked to her best friend as he responded to the dark female. He stated that he understood that not everything could be healed but he wanted to hear her thoughts. Before she responded though Moon took notice to Birties exit. "If ya are willing to stay for the long haul and want to improve upon your skill then I think ya would be a fine addition to the cove." She said her tone warm and welcoming. Giving her best friend a smile and nod she moved to the newest addition of their home. She marked her as one of their own before walking back to Kajikas side. She gave his shoulder a bump with her own before looking to Tulip. With a nod her and the ebony yearling moved towards the heart to the territory. A drink sounded real good right about now.

- Moon and Tulips exit-

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]