(See All?) Announcements
534 Users Online
Bing, Google, Aven, Neva, Sophrosnia, Viorel

Meeting again — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hannah who has 29 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rios Haima
Kainda had left his den a few days ago, she disappeared while he was sleeping. He had already begun to miss her. Rios kept walking forward, towards the Drooping Willows. He hoped he would see Kainda again but he knew he probably wouldn't.

His shoulder was starting to heal nicely, it still caused him some pain every once in a while though. He would try to not get into any more fights, but that was likely to happen again. Rios sniffed the air, picking up the scent of a rabbit. He crept forward, slowly and leapt forward at the right moment so he was close enough to latch onto it.

Rios bit into it's thin throat, and snapped his jaws shut, warm blood trickling down his jaw. He dropped the hare and laid down, tearing into the rabbit. He devoured it quickly and started gnawing on its bones.
(This post was last modified: Feb 22, 2012, 07:30 PM by Rios.)
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
SIlver trotted through the willows, hoping to find food. Any thing would do, even a dead wolf. She wasn't a cannibal, but she was hungry. The pack probably wouldn't eat it so she would have it all to herself. She lifted her nose into the air and sniffed. She froze, their was the smell of blood on the air. Silver took the time to analyze the scent, knowing that a predator had to be near by. Silver followed the scent tell it lead to a crouching wolf.

Silver watched the wolf devour the food and licked her lips. Even if it was no food for the pack it was food for her, and food for her meant more strength. More strength meant more hunting for the pack. She linked the ideas together in her head. She leaped into the air hoping to land on the wolf and steal the rabit before the wolf could eat the scraps that where barely on the bone. Silver wasn't starved, not the least bit. But food meant strength, and strength meant pack. She let out a loud growl as she came down to land on him. The bones would at least keep her from getting hungry again while she hunted for the pack.
(This post was last modified: Feb 18, 2012, 08:01 PM by SilverWintercoat.)
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Played by Dark who has 42 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kainda Wheatear
OOC: I never thought someone would miss her. I was more planning her to be hated outcatser XD
Exploring these lands she was going to call home one day, Kainda zig-zagged here and there, snarling and growling she made her way through the scene. Maybe she should hunt something? Sighing the tawny beast started to sniff for scents of prey, walking nose close to ground, tail high. Her scarred body moved along the forest until the landscape seemed to change. Willows controlled the land in here. Where was she?

Snarling Kainda continued her way, trotting over the snowy land. Her pace was quick for her, slow for most wolves, nose swiping the snow as she went. Kaid only noticed the black male when it was already too late.

Lifting her head from the snow as a familiar scent filled it. It wasn't prey, but a wolf, a wolf he knew. Rios. Snarling Kaid stared to him, she was way too close to not be noticed. Bad luck, the monster would've preferred to stay alone. She didn't took a step closer, nor further.
Played by Jake who has 116 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Thanatos Rua
Thanatos walked for a little while until he picked up a smell he was very familiar with, blood. He knew someone was hunting close by. He kept walking, not wanting to disturb them. Another scent filled his nostrils and he emitted a low growl from his throat. "K-aid" Thanatos is not a fan of femme's who challenge him, and Kainda didn't back down. He tends to hold a bit of a grudge, because of this, he was not very fond of Kainda.

He crept forward, picking up the scent of two other wolves, a male and a female. He hid in the shadows as they came into sight. It was a black male finishing off a hare. A silver femme was stalking him, probably trying to tackle him and take his meal. Thanatos searched for Kaid and he saw her standing not too far away from the other two. She was probably following the smell of blood. He sat down, watching and wondering if this silver female would be able to accomplish what she was trying to do.
Inactive No Rank
Rios Haima
Rios had heard the female coming up behind him. He smirked and moved to the side as she tried to jump on him. He parted his lips, baring his teeth and snarled at her. He wasn't just going to hand over his meal. He lashed out at her, hoping to scratch her. She would not leave without something to remind her not to steal from him again. Rios snapped his jaws right in front of her face. "Are you looking to get hurt?" He snarled at her and stared her in the eyes, challenging her to try again.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver barily missed, but landed on her feet. She twirled around to face him. She let out a low growl ans snapped,<b>"I'm looking for something to eat and you have it,"</b>she went in trying to get at the rabbit. She curled her lip over her teeth and snarled shaking her head. "Need food, food equals strength, strength equals hunting for the pack," she thought wildly.

The black wolf didn't seem that starving, food was at its limit though. Silver went for a bit to his leg, making shore as not to draw blood. "Thou shall not fall, thou shall not die, thou shall not kill," the line repeated in her head.<b>"Thou shall not kill,"</b>she mumbled as she went in for the strike. She pulled back her head to dodge his attack, but he caught her leg flipping her of balance and she landed on he stomach. She laid there regaining her breath, "I'm really out of practice. More balance less aggression," she thought quickly.
(This post was last modified: Feb 19, 2012, 07:42 PM by SilverWintercoat.)
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Played by Dark who has 42 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kainda Wheatear
Kainda now noticed another female, grey coated girl who didn't fit in this group of fighters. Thanatos had arrived as well. Those three, two black males and one tawny femme were scarred warriors, two of them struggled speaking, non was gentle, though Thanatos seemed to hate fighting females. Kaid couldn't understand it, but it was his choice.

But now the tawny beast had more problems with that silvery girl. She was trying to steal Rios' food. Somethign Kainda wasn't going to accept. Growling, scarred snout wrinkling in disgust and hate aimed directly to the silver coated wolf, she charged towards her, attempting to close her jaws around her shoulder. Kainda wasn't sure why she protected Rios' meal, but she was doing it anyway.

<i>'Kill, kill, blood, blood, red hot, life draining away!'</i> For the first time in Relic Lore, Kaid fully listened to the sound, giving herself the permission to kill that girl if getting the chance. Oh yes, same old Kainda was back here, cold hearted killer that only cared about the voice in her head. Call her crazy, call her monster, call her demon and devil, you are right.
(This post was last modified: Feb 19, 2012, 05:46 PM by Kainda.)
Played by Jake who has 116 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Thanatos Rua
Thanatos watched as the silver femme tackled the other black male. He laughed as he watched her horrible attempt at stealing the males scraps. He watched as Kaid moved closer to the femme. It looked like she was going to attack.

Thanatos ran down to the three wolves, growling a little. "K-aid back off. Now." He hoped she would listen to him. Thanatos picked up another scent in the air, rabbit. He ran and pounced, bringing it down. He bit into its neck and brought it back to the three wolves. He threw it at the silver femme's feet. "The-re. Eat."
Inactive No Rank
Rios Haima
Rios noticed Kainda coming out of no where and attempt to attack the silver female. He was happy to see her again and he started wagging his tail, completely forgetting about the femme trying to steal his meal.

Another black male come out from the shadows, ordering Kainda around. This infuriated him. He turned on the other male, lips parted and baring his teeth as he snarled. "Don't tell Kainda what to do!" He watched as the male ran off, he was back after only a few minutes with a hare in his mouth. Rios wasn't sure how he was able to catch one because he was blind in one eye.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
OOC:Order;>Rios>Silver>Kainda>Thanatos, right?

Silver saw the other wolves come out of no where. Panicking she jumped backwards as the female tried going for her shoulder. She turned to face the female with teeth barred. Then, she saw the another male leave and come back with a rabbit. As it landed by her feet, she quickly grabbed it and mumbled a thanks to the other he-wolf. She used her back legs to force herself over the she-wolf. She barely missed the female, and landed behind her. Then, Silver's shoulder gave out, and she crashed to the ground with a yelp. Wondering what the other female would do she got up and tried to get as far as possible away from her.

Silver felt embarrassed especially with these other wolves, that she had opened the wound she had got with Rhysis. She didn't know how it had reopened, but it had. The unexpected weight of the landing on that shoulder made it give out. She turned on the female, dropping the rabbit, and barred her teeth. Knowing that she couldn't move any more very well she forgot about the other wolves. "Just the female, just defend attacks. Don't fight unneeded battles," Silver thought uneasily.
(This post was last modified: Feb 19, 2012, 09:14 PM by SilverWintercoat.)
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow