526 Users Online
Bing, Google

A little sunshine will do me good — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 160 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kateri Vuesain-Slayer
For @Aquene and @Moonshadow Backdated to 1/11

Her small dark figure was spread across the snow in a ray of sunlight. Her dark fur absorbed the warmth that filtered down to her from the sun. Kateri hadn't left the den in days having only just gotten back a few days ago. Her leg still hurt quite a bit but she didn't know how it was to walk on. She'd been doing her best to keep it off the ground. Under her mother and Aunty Moons care though she felt like she was in good paws. Her mama would t let anything happen to her after all.

The dark Slayer girl had managed to limp a few yards from the den to find her resting place. She'd needed to get out but she didn't feel up to venturing any further. She knew that it wasn't her leg that was still recovering from being lost.

The dark girl inhaled a breath of the snowy scented air. She hoped another storm wasn't on the horizon for them. At least this time she would be safe and sound at home. The crunch of snow caused her mismatched eyes to open to see whonwas coming her direction.
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Having called out to Aleister to congratulate his rise to the throne the inky woman set out to check in on little Kateri and Aquene. She made a stop at a nearby cache to grab them breakfast. She found a fresh plump marten that had been caught outside its den. Unfortunate for the marten but fortunate for them. The large woman tried to tread quietly in case mother and/or daughter were sleeping but alas the snow would not allow her to approach silently. The small dark form of Kateri came into view near the den's opening and when Moon got close enough the young girl looked up to see who was approaching. Moonshadow moved to set the marten down between the pup and opening of the infirmary before greeting the child. "Hello love" she greeted with a warm smile before giving her ear an affectionate nibble. "How are ya feelin'?" She asked giving the pup a sniff over before moving to lay near her by the marten she had brought.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]