(See All?) Announcements
471 Users Online
Google, Bing

WR x FS Group Plotting — Wolf Central 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
since we don't have a discord chat I figured we could use this to make sure we're all on the same page with where these plots seem to be moving. c:

Hagar is not dead but he is incapacitated. He will have no choice but to go along with the rest of the group (otherwise he would have insisted on staying in WR until they find Avella or her body).

Clouse is gonna have an internal fit that the groups are merging, but won't be openly opposing it. So in other words, my characters are ready for the Willow Ridge and Fisher's Split groups to meet.

Where is everyone else at? Are there threads we're waiting on to be finished before moving this plot along, or are we able to take the next step now?

@Loach / Niamh @Mouseling @Nineve / Rashina @Llinnea / Daegal @Claw / Kaeruka @Deirdre
Loach currently has no active threads but did recently meet with Rashina to vaguely discuss the idea. So he is prepared and ready to move on to meeting the group.

Niamh is currently welcoming Ra back home with Clouse present, where Ra is admitting to having met the group/Loach. We may want to let that one wiggle a little bit further ahead? But I can go either way really.

Soooo...I think I'm good either way? Loach wants stability for 'his cubbin'' and Niamh wants her little unit safe and healthy with minimal stress :P
Llinnea currently only has one active thread and it's the one with Brielle. She doesn't know about the merge possibility and might throw a fit about leaving the Split, but she will stick with Loach.
Currently traveling with Loach and Claw
Sooooo, as far as my characters go... Both are ready for the next step! Just waiting for the leaders to hash it out! And ofc Ra will be very happy this is happening.

Ra will believe that this why the gods must have told her to find Loach, because Hagar was getting sick and would be forced to step down. Not to mention the struggles they were already going through. She will make sure to keep him tended to as she furthers her medical knowledge.
Nineve will ofc be fretting over her mother, father and brother. Once the pack is settled, she may ask to accompany someone more knowledgeable on scouting missions for them and may often visit WR to leave scent trails in case they return.

Is the idea to live at the Split or maybe somewhere in between or new subterritory?
so it seems we'll need a proxy leader for the wr group to co-lead with loach unless the wr group is good with forfeiting that right. perhaps deciding this can be the focus on the next thread? @Rashina & Nineve, @Niamh, @Kaeruka, @Daegal, @Mouseling, Clouse and Hagar would be the ones included in this (Deirdre not being old enough).

maybe this can occur when Nineve and Daegal bring Hagar home from his collapse at the Lagoon? if so, I can get it started. (:

Is @Loach planning on visiting WR to get the answer or waiting for someone to come meet him?
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Ruka's only active threads are the meetings and looking for Iseldir so she's ready for the next steps.

Claw's only active thread is when he met Eve so no complications there on his end either so he can move on as well.
I'd be down with starting up an open thread with Eve and Dae helping Hagar home and discussing from there. Probably could do a vote!? I know who Ra would suggest. I know Eve will be none too happy. >)
(Jul 25, 2023, 07:09 PM)Nineve Wrote:  I'd be down with starting up an open thread with Eve and Dae helping Hagar home and discussing from there. Probably could do a vote!? I know who Ra would suggest. I know Eve will be none too happy. >)

Yes
I think for Mouseling, there's just the introducing him in the one thread, but other than that he is along for the ride a
(Jul 26, 2023, 11:44 PM)Mouseling Wrote:  I think for Mouseling, there's just the introducing him in the one thread, but other than that he is along for the ride a

Absolutely, I'm bringing Hagar in after @Nineve's next post - if you want something speedier, we can do a one-on-one of Hagar and Mouseling assuming that Clouse and Eve left them to talk privately if that's cool with Vami!
[Image: 2zvAVMd.png]